Sometimes people complain of the privacy feature on cell phones and landlines. Most times get so pissed off that they become uncomfortable with it. But lack the knowledge of how to disable call blocking feature.
This reason and the likes is why we have taken time to craft out this post on how you can remove or disable call blocking feature on your cell phone and landline.
Before we proceed, I would like to clear you on something.
What is Caller ID & of What use is it?
The way your personal information is secured from been seen by callers or people you are calling is hidden by a privacy feature called caller ID.
The feature makes privacy possible as no one gets to know your way about or your location at moments of your calls.
The only way your phone number and name appears on a cell phone of people you are calling is only when their cell phone or landline has the caller ID feature.
So to display your private information on the cell phone of people you call, you will need to disable the Caller ID blocking on both a landline and a cell phone.
To help you with that, we have created an easy to follow instructions that will help you disable the call blocking feature on both your landline and cell phone.
Disable call blocking on Landline Phone
Quickly, we are going to delve straight to the how. Follow the instruction next:
- On the cell phone, if you want call blocking feature disabled.
- Dial “82” and listen.
- You will hear a tone with two beeps sound.
- Next, dial the number you want to call and wait for the person to pick the call.
- That’s all, at this point the person you are talking with on the phone will be able to see your private information.
How to Disable Call Blocking on Cell Phones
The procedures look similar but a bit different from that of cell phone disable. So here is the little twist on how to remove call blocking on landline quickly.
- Pick the cell phone.
- Next, dial “*82” and add the 10-digit number of the person you want to call.
- Once you are done keying in the number, press the “Send” button and wait for the recipient to answer your call.
- When you are done talking, end the call.
The above ways are two means by which you can show your personal information to the person you are calling.