The Bill4Time system can record both billable and non-billable time, and can separately track non-client time for contractors and consultants. Time entry be done remotely and the system can convert appointments into time entries for billing purposes. Additional features include batch billing, automated payments, client portal, and billing rates.
Time summaries on a daily and weekly basis are available to assess productivity levels.
Bill4Time also includes dashboards, calendar, and scheduling options, activity and project history, and multiple user collaboration.
Precise tracking of billable hours guarantees a consistent stream of income for your law office or solo practice. To computerize the billing procedure and ensure time is not lost for your firm means you need legal billing software. It is important to grasp the vast variety of tools available out there while knowing your business needs and budget. Consider what product is providing the best value for your hard-earned money.
Table of Contents
Bill4Time Features: Why you should go for Bill4Time Software
Here is what you Bill4Time will help you accomplish:
- Stay Organized –segment time and expenses, add files and notes and do all you’re accounting in one interface.
- Detailed Invoicing – Provide details by creating and assigning an activity for Clients, give clients their best seek out information and timely payment.
- Collaborate – wasting time is not good work ethics, this is one lag many companies are seeking to avoid – to save and give attention to a more important task. Double your efforts by collaboration in the Bill4Time platform. How? The dashboard shows time and expenses entries for each team member and the shared schedule shares the future activity of all members assigned to that individual.
- Email Notifications – Bill4Time has a custom notice center. Each team member can be notified of the activity/task that matters most at the time it most requires attention.
- Mobile Access for iPhone, Blackberry, Windows Mobile
- Time Tracking with Multiple Rate mixed
- Secure Servers and Local Data Backup
- Expense Tracking with Receipt Images Download
- Project/Case Management
- Multiple Reporting
- Notes and Upload of Documents
- Invoicing and Invoicing Templates
- Project and Client Accounting with Quickbooks Integration
- Desktop Widget for PC and Mac
Bill4Time Pricing: How much Does it Cost?
The good News- Bill4Time has three plans for experts, legal minds, and legal work.
Three Billing plans for customers:
- Time & Billing – covers the time and billing for professionals ($27 per person per month) when billed per year or $29 monthly.
- Legal Pro – covers workflows for the legal mind. ($45 per month per user) when billed per year or $49 monthly.
- Legal Enterprise – Covers custom for legal enterprises ($80 per user per month) when billed annually or $89 monthly.
Sign Up (Trial version available)
To sign up for Bill4Time is easy and simple and the amazing benefit is that you can sign up for the 14 days free trial version – NO CREDIT CARD IS REQUIRED. Go to the price list choose a plan and sign up for a 14 days trial period.
Done signing up using the sign-up process above, then login into your account. Head straight to the login page with the below login details.
- Company ID