Coinbase Wallet | A must Know for Cryptocurrency Owners | What you Need to Know about Coinbase-Wallet and How to Manage Crypto wallet
When you want to save your local currency, you turn to financial institutions like Banks and savings companies, including insurance companies, right?
Also, when you want to exchange currency to another currency or pay with your local currency to another currency, you turn to payment processing companies like MasterCard, Visa, and Discover, huh? What if what you want to save, exchange or purchase with digital currencies (cryptocurrencies) like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Lite Coin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum Cash, and other cryptocurrencies, what payment processing, savings, and exchange platform do you turn to? Coinbase. But to save, buy, and sell cryptocurrencies on Coinbase, you need Coinbase Wallet.
Have you heard about Coinbase? What is Coinbase Wallet and What exactly is it used for?
Cryptocurrencies are store using a token or 64-digit hexadecimal; a combination of unique numbers and letters. The place these tokens are store and transacted is known as a payment gateway or processing platform. But the token or address is housed in a wallet, just like your dollar is inserted in a wallet for momentary spending. CoinbaseWallet provides such services to crypto owners, it’s a cryptocurrency market for saving cryptocurrencies.
Coinbase Wallet App
Just like you know that the coinbase stores cryptocurrencies through coinbaseWallet, and that wallet house bitcoin or crypt tokens called “Address”. The coinbaseWallet app is the mobile version of the platform, which when installed on android and iOS devices, users can manage their cryptocurrencies on the go. with the coin base wallet app traders or crypto beginners can safely send, receive and store Ethereum, cash, Litecoin, Ether, bitcoin cash, bitcoin, XRP, and other cryptocurrencies. You can also shop at stores that accept cryptocurrencies and send crypto to people across the globe with the wallet app installed on the go.
How Secured is it storing cryptocurrencies with Coinbase Wallet App?
If you trusted the web version of coinbase, then there is no big deal trusting the coinbase mobile crypto wallet and its Web 3 DApp browser. Both are newly mobile highly secured means to manage cryptocurrencies.
The coin base wallet app can come in handy with a crypto exchange on exchange platforms like ICO token sale or from other exchange platforms like;
More so, the Coinbase wallet when integrated with the DApp browser can interact with Ethereum based decentralized applications to make the exchange more easy and secure.
Now, I will share features that make for Coinbase wallet global popularity and the outstanding usage of its platform for crypto processing, crypto storing and crypto exchange; buying and selling cryptocurrencies and even more why traders who trade cryptocurrencies for other globally accepted currencies like dollar, pounds, euros, etc. are rushing to coin base.
Lot’s of features makes for a good app, especially when the app is to handle people’s money, security is the first in view, so with coinbase users enjoy;
- Safe and secured cryptocurrencies processing and transactions (store, send and receive); buying and selling of crypto
- Cloud storage for saving cryptocurrencies tokens
- Cross transaction payment processing; send and receive cryptocurrencies from any country of the world.
- Access to DApps; a decentralized Ethereum applications
- Accept popular cryptocurrencies
What can I Do with my Coinbase Wallet?
The coinbaseWallet gives you access to many of the cryptocurrencies transactions and processing benefits at ease. When you sign up for coin base wallet you will be able to or entitled to;
- A cryptocurrency wallet
- Send and receive cryptocurrencies with your coinbase account
- View your cryptocurrencies balance at your local currency exchange rate
- Access to crypto job opportunities, news, daily cryptocurrency exchange rates and a lot more
- Backup and restore your wallet if you changed or swapped device and lots more
How to Download Coinbase Wallet (Android & iOS)
The coinbaseWallet application is available for download on google play store for Android users and apple app store for an iOS device; iPhone and iPad.
- Open google play store
- Use the search bar
- Search for coin base wallet
- Click on the search result with the app name
- Click on download
- Wait for the installation to finish
- Launch and login to start buying, selling and storing cryptocurrencies
On iOS (iPhone & iPad)
- Open AppStore
- Use the search toolbar
- Locate the coinbase wallet app
- Click on install
- Complete the installation
- Log in with your sign-in credential
- Go through the tutorial on how to buy bitcoin
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest