Do you already have a Regions bank online account? Also, do you know how to log in to your account? If no, don’t worry. In this article, you will learn a lot about Regions bank. You will learn how to access your account from a computer, tablet, or phone, retrieve your username and password, and other details. If you are excited, let’s go.
Actually, you can access Regions Bank online on both web and mobile devices. Unfortunately, the bank serves customers in only a few areas of the U.S like the South, the Midwest, and Texas. However, it is among the largest providers of consumer banking services in the United States. Once you have an online account, you can check your account details, view your business accounts and enjoy the bank’s services.
Benefits of Online Banking
- It allows you to view your account details without the stress of going to the bank.
- With it, you can control and manage your account easily.
- It helps you to smoothly carry out transactions.
- You have access to all your account details and can access them from any location.
For those with Regions online account already, can easily log in from any device.
How to Login to your Regions Bank account
- Start by going to the Regions Bank login page.
- Enroll your Username and Password.
- Click the “Submit” button.
If you don’t have an online account already, how can you enroll?
How to Enroll in Online Banking
Just register your account first if you’re a new online customer. Below are the steps to signing up:
- Start by going to the Regions homepage.
- Proceed to click on “Enroll in Online Banking.”
- Enter your personal information such as your Social Security number, email address, and phone number.
- Choose to enroll in personal banking, business banking, or both. Select the personal banking option you want.
- Go and select the type of account you have. Choose the checking/savings option.
- Proceed to select a method to verify your personal details, like your ATM/CheckCard number or your customer number. If you don’t have any handy, call 1-800-REGIONS.
- If you are already a cardholder, enter your ATM/Check Card number, PIN, the card’s expiration date, and the CVV number.
- Carefully review and accept the agreement on electronic communications and disclosures.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Proceed to create an online ID and password.
- Choose and answer three security questions.
Within a minute, you’ll get a confirmation of your enrollment. Now, you can change the display name in online banking or set a nickname for your account(s).
After enrollment, complete steps 1 through 4 above to log in to your account.
Check Out: Regions Bank Review — Account Options for Every Need
How to Log In to Your Regions Bank Account from a Mobile Phone or Tablet
Just download the Regions Bank app from the App Store or Google Play. Open the app and log in by entering your online ID and password and then clicking the login button. At the subsequent logins, you can log in with your fingerprint if your phone has that capability. The iOS app also allows users to log in via facial recognition.
How to Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password
- Go to the bank’s Forgot Your Password page.
- Supply your online ID.
- Choose your account type.
- Enter your Regions account number.
- Enroll your Social Security number.
- Finally, click the “Continue” button.
You can now change your password.
If you don’t have a Social Security number, you can still retrieve your password. Just enroll your online ID, ATM/CheckCard number, and PIN instead.
To retrieve your online ID, enter your email address and Social Security number at the bank’s ID recovery page.
How to View Your Regions Bank Statement Information
All your Regions Bank statement details are saved in your online account. To access it, take the steps below:
- Start by logging in to online banking.
- Choose “Online Statements” from the account menu.
- Find your statement in the list of available options.
- Proceed to click on your chosen statement to view the PDF, which will open in a new browser tab or window.
- Now, view, save, or print a Regions Bank online statement for approximately seven years.
How to Contact Regions Bank If You Have Trouble with Your Account
For general customer services, call any of the two numbers below:
Customer service center: 800-734-4667
Online banking support: 800-472-2265
Furthermore, automated services are also available 24/7. To speak to a banker, phone hours are 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central time Monday through Friday and 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturdays.
Moreover, you can contact Regions via secure email if you’re logged in to your account. You can as well do that via an online form. If you want to reach out via social media, you can contact Regions on Twitter and Facebook.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest.