Logged in with Facebook;- Maybe you have noticed your account is been accessed from different browsers and devices but not sure who it is, maybe the last time you used your friend’s device or computer to access your Facebook account you didn’t remember to log off. Perhaps someone else is using your password to access your account. Or you mistakenly saved your password while logging in to a public computer – at your workplace or cyber café, etc.
The good news is that you don’t need to worry much, Facebook tracks where you’re logged in, so you can see every device logged into your account, and end any sessions you don’t want active. It’s as simple as it sounds.
Primarily, Facebook provides data on the location, the device or browser used, and the last accessed date or time for every active login session. If you see any unfamiliar devices or locations, you can end those sessions from your current logged-in device.
How to find where your account is logged in
Here’s is a simple step process to help you find out where your Facebook account is logged in and how to terminate all of that.
- Firstly, Using a web browser
- Make sure you are logged in to your Facebook account
- Also, Go to the Facebook account settings page
- Click “Security” on the left side of the browser window
- Also, Right on the Security Settings page
- Click on the “Where You’re Logged In” section
- An “Edit” link, area appears
- Also, Click on any part of the section to view and edit.
- The “Where You’re Logged In section” expands
- All your logged in sessions are listed under headings for each platform or device, showing the number of active sessions on that device
- Also, Click on a heading that has at least one active session to expand it and see the details of each session.
- The nest is to carefully check the access time, location, and device of the session. If it’s a match to a session you started you can leave it, but if you did started it in another device that isn’t yours but has forgotten you can change your password or but if you see a session from an iPad, tablet, iOS or android which you own you may ignore.
- To terminate a session, click “End Activity” (If only one active session under that heading is active the section closes automatically.
- The next thing will be to open each of the headings and see if there are any other active sessions you want to end.
- Perhaps, you want to end all the sessions, click “End All Activity” at the top of the “Where You’re Logged In section”.
- Lastly, Done ending active sessions, click “Close” at the bottom of the section to close it.