The future for Dynamics CRM is so bright with the release of Dynamics 365 in November 2016 where Microsoft has combined the features of both CRM ( Sales, Marketing and Services) and ERP( Finance, Project management, operations, etc). This new release of CRM-ERP applications makes the integration of CRM with ERP less time-consuming and the data can be easily accessible through the Common Data Model (CDM).
While Salesforce CRM being the market leader for the last 10 or so years, Dynamics365/CRM going to snap that place shortly as far as the CRM market share is considered. The integration of CRM-ERP application from Microsoft would be a tough challenge to Salesforce.
What is Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM stands for Microsoft customer relationship management software which is a powerful sales automation suite that takes care of the overall sales and productivity of every size of business with the following add-ins
- This stores all the customer information in a central repository so that anyone can access the information from anywhere at fingertips with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- This enables effective sales forecast by keeping a track of the sales graph, based on the real-time analysis of the customer data that includes customer buying behavior and purchase history
- Sales and marketing professionals along with sales manager can effectively manage the sales and marketing campaign of the overall sales, marketing, and after-sales data
- MS Dynamics CRM works well with Microsoft products MS office and MS Outlook providing custom CRM
How Does Microsoft Dynamics CRM Work?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM software helps sales, marketing, and service professionals improve processes and better manage the customer experience by allowing users to access all of their customer-facing activities through a single interface. The goal here is to achieve superior customer engagement by delivering solutions across field service, assisted service, and self-service.
Product Features, Benefits and Uses
- Contact Management- Organize your contacts into groups or into any context.
- Lead Management- Determining high-quality leads(customers).
- Reports & Dashboards- Users can view statistical data in highly visual and customizable Reports & Dashboards.
- Customizable Home Screens & Layouts
- Sales Analytics- Create a better sales campaign by analyzing past data.
- Salesforce Automation- We can automate aspects of sales (Outgoing calls, Organise data, Follow-up campaign)
- Files Sync & Share- We can sync many outside programs also.
- Case Management/Customer Satisfaction- CRM manages customer cases individually.
- Social Media Management Integration- Social Media Marketing can be managed from CRM and we can also integrate with Email Marketing.
- Third-Party Integration-Attach other programs for added functionalities.
- API Access- Attach CRM to various platforms that extended capabilities.
- Role-based Views- Control what different users see within CRM.
- Online Support Environments- Supports from online FAQ & real-time message boards.
- Open Source- We can find updates more quickly.
- Mobile CRM includes M-App & Alerts
- Integration with other Microsoft enterprise products – From Biztalk to Lync, MS CRM application can be integrated with almost all Microsoft
- User-friendliness: No other CRM application can beat Dynamics CRM in its user-friendless. Anyone familiar with Microsoft Office applications can easily navigate through Dynamics
- Different deployment models: While Salesforce has only cloud version available, Dynamics 365 lets you implement it 3 different ways – on your servers, on a cloud with Microsoft on a pay-as-you-go model, or get it implemented and managed by a Microsoft
- Less cost: DynamicsCRM/365 is reasonably priced in the enterprise software market which makes the suite favorite for medium to large customers.
- The ability to track emails from anywhere
- Pre-formatted excel templates and Word templates
- Use to OneDrive for a Business option to store and manage private documents
- View SharePoint documents, easily export data, email links to a page across devices – phone and tablet
- Get feedback from customers through surveys
- Dashboards to help prioritize workloads in an interactive service hub
- Track incoming Exchange email activities.
- Set up rules to automatically create and update records from any customer activity – email, social, mobile, etc.
Microsoft Dynamic CRM Pricing
The pricing of Microsoft dynamics CRM depends on several users and deployment on-premise / on a cloud. But here is a rundown of the different price package
- The professional server of dynamics CRM: 5000$
- Professional user (full access): 1000$ per user
- Basic user (access through outlook): 500$ per user
- Essential user (basic function for marketing activities) : 100$ per user
- On the cloud, the price is 65$ per month per user basis.