Outlook Account is the same as Microsoft Account – the company provides electronic mail service to millions of users anywhere around the world on all devices; PC, Android, iOS, and with any web browser.
Outlook gives you access to an email exchange and other Microsoft account benefits like Microsoft Apps and Games. More so, you can use an Outlook mail to sign up on a third-party website. To enjoy all that Microsoft Account can offer you will need to sign up for an Outlook mail account. This post will walk to accomplish four things basically; know what Outlook Mail is all about which we have explained above, Account sign up and how to log in and Outlook Mail App Download procedures.
Outlook Account Sign Up
Signing up for an Outlook mail is very easy with the instructions below, all you need is a network connection on your device, mobile, Pc, or Web Browser.
Here are the signup instructions:
- Visit the official sign up page with your web browser. https://outlook.live.com/owa/.
- Click on the “create account” button.
- Enter the address name for your new email.
- Fill other required details
- Enter password.
- Click next and accept any terms and conditions and follow other required instructions to successfully create your mail account.
Outlook Account Sign In
Login into an Outlook mail can be challenging sometimes, because of different login issues that are often faced by users. Not to worry, I try and make the login process easy and simple for you. Follow carefully the below instructions to sign in to your Outlook mailbox:
- Visit outlook.com with your device.
- Or if you have an Outlook App, open it.
- Click on the “Sign in” button.
- Key in your login details (ID and password)
- Hit the sign-in button.
Outlook Mail App Download
To download the Outlook mail app on your phone is pretty easy. But not accessible to none Outlook mail account holders. Your first requirement to downloading Outlook mail to your phone is that you sign up for an account. Thereafter, you can now follow the instructions below to download the Outlook mail App.
To download the Mail App;
- With an internet-enabled device.
- Open any App Store.
- Sign in.
- With the search bar, key in the name of the App – “Outlook Mail”.
- Tap on the App icon from the results and click install.
- Wait patiently for a successful installation, open the App sign in, and start using it.