PayPal is the world’s largest online payment method, which is gaining popularity all the time. Following its launch in the late ’90s, it has become the best choice for online merchants. The payment method is not only beneficial for merchants, but for the consumers as well. However, you need to do PayPal Credit Apply.
PayPal Credit is a feature that makes it possible to buy and make payments in any online shop that accepts PayPal. You can make use of this service in as many online shops as possible provided the shop accepts payment from PayPal.
PayPal Credit Apply – PayPal Account registration
If you want to shop online and you do not have sufficient money to make your purchases, PayPal gives you the leverage of making your purchases and paying when you are able to fund your account. This service offers amazing features, and is very easy to use but is not available to everyone. PayPal credit is only available to people whose credit history is commendable.
PayPal – What to know and a must-have Document to Sign Up
To qualify for PayPal credit, you must first, own an account with PayPal and then ensure you have a commendable credit history. This means that you must be registered with PayPal payment services and your credit history isn’t questionable before you will be able to meet the requirement for PayPal credit.
PayPal Credit Online Application
To enjoy the amazing benefits embedded in PayPal, you have to apply for the service, after which you can go on to buy from as many online shops as possible provided that the shop from which you are buying accepts PayPal payment services.
Application Procedures – How to Apply for PayPal Credit
- Sign up with PayPal and ensure you have a good credit history
- Open your device browser
- On the address bar, type www.paypal.com/ppcreditapply/da/us/lander.
- On the webpage that opens, click on “Apply Now” to be redirected to the application page.
- Fill out your email address on the space provided for an email address.
- To carry on with the application process, click on “next”.
- Fill out your password in the right space, proceed to login.
- As soon as you are logged in, fill out your address, city, state and ZIP code, at the left corner of the page
- Click on “continue”.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will be required to fill out your date of birth, SSN, and mobile phone number.