What is Wrike?
Wrike is a professional easy to use project management tool designed to help businesses and enterprise companies (small, medium or large) run and assemble projects, communications, and data in one place. It was launched in 2007.
Let’s say you an advertising agency who want to keep track of when your campaign is completed Wrike is a good tool to go for.
Wrike is compatible with all device, it can be installed and used from;
- iOS (mobile)
- Android (mobile)
10 Things you need to know about Wrike
- It’s easy to use (create a task, assign a task, set data, add attachments), etc.
- You can customize everything to your taste
- It will help you stay organized.
- It’s flexible (you can use it anywhere and on any device).
- It has a very friendly, intuitive, and interactive UI (user interface).
- It fosters and Consolidates communication among staff and managers.
- Gain real-time visibility into every bit of your team’s work
- Track your projects and team performance and know when each person in the team rounds up their task
- Assign roles to every individual member of your team.
- Set up workflows for your team and each time a project is created, a notifications task will be sent to them and when the task execution should start.
- Interactive interface – here is where the project manager interact with every member of the team (the communication and collaboration room).
- KPIs metrics – this is where all the report of team performance is shown.
- Private dashboard – this is where individuals carry out a personal task like the name implies “private” meaning no member of the team sees what each individual is working on.
- Public dashboard – team performance are displayed here.
- Visual analytics – where time and progress are tracked, live stream, etc.
- Widgets – different widgets to carry out any other function.
Sign Up Wrike
You can start using Wrike for free but limited to only five user team, and a limited shared task.
Sign up for free, follow the below steps;
- Visit Wrike.com
- On the top right corner of the home page, enter your business email and click “Get started for free”.
- Go to your email and confirm your registration
- Enter your full name in the new tab pop-up from the email confirmation button you clicked
- Key in a password
- Enter phone
- Provide your business email
- Select company size
- Chose a role
- Enter your country, if not automatically chosen
- Click “Next” to continue and finish up your sign up
- Visit the official website(https://www.wrike.com/main/)
- Click the Wrike login Button
- Enter your email or corporate ID
- Click “Next”