What is a 0% APR credit card? Any card without an APR for over several months is said to be a 0% APR credit card. You know what? The average 0% credit card has a 0% APR that will last for 11.49 months. But apart from that, other things make a good 0% APR credit cards. That is to say, that the annual fee and the regular APR needs to be looked into.
Here, an average credit card with 0% APR has a $0 annual fee and a regular APR close to 17.58%. The reason for this is that you need to know what you may suffer next if the bonus grace you have finished. Thus, the regular APR is the APR that will be paid once the 0% credit card’s interest-free period is over. In other words, your card’s regular APR will have to take place in the remaining balance.
Best 0% APR Credit Cards
Here, you will see a list of credit cards according to the length of the APR free period.
- S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card (20 months)
- Wells Fargo Platinum card (18 months)
- Citi Simplicity® Card – No Late Fees Ever (18 months)
- Capital One® SavorOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card (15 months)
- Chase Freedom Unlimited® credit card (15 months)
- American Express Cash Magnet® Card (15 months)
- Discover it® Student chrome credit card. (6 months)
Remember that the length of the APR Free period is not what makes it best for you, you may also need to find out some other thing about these cards to enable you to choose wisely. So, therefore, we have our best 0% interest credit cards as Wells Fargo Platinum Card. Firstly; it offers no interest for 18 months which is the same as your billing cycle in 18 months.
More so, it is the same as the balance transfer fee, that is to say, it has no interest for 18 months on qualifying balance transfer. Also, this card has a $0 annual fee and a balance transfer fee of 3% for 120 days, and then it rises to 5%.
We will always be your favorite site coming your way with the best on 0% APR credit card right now.
Even with a 0% Credit card it does not exempt you from paying the minimum amount that you need to pay at the end of the months. Yet they still help you to save a lot of money on a big-ticket purchase that takes more than a month to repay, and most of these cards have 0% APRs on balance transfers.
TIPS on how to find the best 0% credit card
If you want to embark on the journey to find out the best of this category of credit card, then you must have the below to put into consideration. To choose the best 0% credit card, you need:
- You should check the length of the APR interest-free period.
- Check out the annual fee.
- You may not necessarily need to consider the rewards enjoyable with the card and the rest.
What you need to do now is to make sure that your credit score is good if not excellent. Thus, the best 0% APR credit card tends to have high regular rates.
For more details, read on….
7 Best 0% Interest Credit Cards in 2020
Discover it® Student chrome
Here is the best of it all. Discover it Student loan as the best 0% APR credit card for students has the following.
- This is the best for students who want to avoid interest on credit cards.
- Discover it Student chrome is among the best of their card that offers young people 0% for 6 months on purchases with no annual fee.
- Discover it Student chrome offers cardholders with 1-2% cash back on every purchase, plus it doubles their first year’s earnings once you have made the first account anniversary.
- Both students with no credit or limited credit can apply for this card.
2. American Express Cash Magnet® Card
Here is a card that gives you the whole prestige you are looking for. Thus, it has a 0% APR and also rewards. Get ready to enjoy an intro APR of 0% for 15 months on purchases and a regular APR of 13.99%-23.99%.
The reward here is the $150 initial bonus if you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months and rates of 1.5% cashback on purchases. There is no annual fee required and yet, approves credit for high odds.
Wells Fargo Platinum card
Here are a couple of reasons why this is among the best 0% Intro APR Credit Cards for Good Credit:
- 0% APR for18 months on new purchases
- 0% for 18 months on qualifying balances transfer, plus a 3% for 120 days, and 5% afterward.
- no annual fee
- good for an applicant with good credit or better
Chase Freedom Unlimited®
Here is what makes this card one of the best credit card for 0%:
- Best for cashback rewards,
- 0% FOR 15 Months on new purchases,
- There is no annual fee upon 15 months of 0%
- get $200 when you spend $500 in the first 3 months,
- 5% Cash for when you spend $12,000 on groceries in the first year
- 5% Cashback when you book on travel with chase
- 3% Cashback when you shop at dining restaurants and on drugstore purchases
- 5 % cashback on all other purchases
- available to people with good credit, upon high approval odds
5. Capital One® SavorOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card
Here is why we include this among our list of Best 0% APR credit cards:
- offers 0% for 15 months on new purchases
- there is no annual fee
- 3% unlimited cash back on dining and entertainment purchases
- 2% Cashback at grocery stores and 1% on everything else
- Get a reward of $150 for spending $500 in the first three months
- It requires just a good credit for good approval odds.
6. Citi Simplicity® Card – No Late Fees Ever
Here is why this is one of the best 0% APR credit card:
- 0% for 18 months on balance transfer
- the balance transfer fee of 3%
- 0% intro rate for 18 months on new purchases
- there is no annual fee
- Regular APR is 14.74% – 24.74% (V) (depending on your creditworthiness)
Best Interest-Free Credit Cards
|Credit Card||Best For||Annual Fee||Regular APR||0% Intro APR|
|Citi Simplicity® Card – No Late Fees Ever||No Late Fees||$0||14.74% – 24.74% (V)||0% for 18 months on balance transfers|
|U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card||0% for 20 months||$0||13.99% – 23.99% (V)||0% for 20 months|
|American Express Cash Magnet® Card||Cash Rewards||$0||13.99% – 23.99% (V)||0% for 15 months on purchases|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||Bonus Cash Back||$0||14.99% – 23.74% (V)||0% for 15 months on purchases|
|Capital One® SavorOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card||Dining & Entertainment||$0||15.49% – 25.49% (V)||0% for 15 months on purchases|
|Wells Fargo Platinum card||Good Credit||$0||16.49% – 24.49% Variable||0% for 18 months|