PayPal’s major service is to help buyers to make purchases from unknown small-time sellers. PayPal takes care of the “trust” in eCommerce transactions.
Take for instance if you want to sell something on eBay, say, your old mobile phone, etc., you can receive cash through PayPal into your PayPal account.
Though there are lots of other things you can do with PayPal. Example – send money to your friends in your country or abroad, buy goods on Amazon, etc.
However, you need to know that creating a PayPal account is just the first step to making purchases with PayPal, you will need to as well learn how to add money to your balance or account in other to use it for transactions.
It’s in that regard that this post is coming your way.
This post will explain with steps how to add money to PayPal balance in several yet easy ways.
How to Add Money to your PayPal Balance
To add money to your PayPal balance, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click “Add Money” under your “PayPal balance”.
You can either choose to move your money yourself or choose PayPal to move it to your account.
If you want to move money yourself, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click “Continue” under “You move money from your bank account”.
- Make a note of the payment details.
- Log in to your online banking to make a payment to your PayPal account.
- You will receive the money within a few minutes.
If you want PayPal to move money for you, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click “Continue” under “PayPalmoves money from your bank”.
- Select the bank account you want to use and enter the desired amount.
- Click “Continue”.
- Review the details and click “Submit”.
Tips: You will receive the money within 5-7 working days. You can also check the status by going to your PayPal transaction “History”.