Work from anywhere with an outlook account login that gives you access to your work from any location. Just with your Internet connection, you are set to access email, files, and Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) from any location. It is entirely cloud-based. With Outlook account login, everyplace is an office.
How to Create An Outlook Account
- Open the outlook website at www.outlook.com.
- This will take you to the sign-in page
- Hold on for the new page to load, once it’s fully loaded, click on the “ create free Account “ widget.
- Enter your email address such that no one else has already
- Select @outlook.com to change the domain name
- Enter your desired password, the password must be 8 characters, uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols
- Check the little box if you want to receive promotional emails from Microsoft
- Next, enter your first and last name in the boxes displayed
- Enter the details of your region and birthday, this includes country /region, birth month, date of birth, birth year
- Confirm you’re a robot and submit.
Outlook Account Login Steps
- Go to the outlook.com sign-in page and select the ‘Sign-In’ button.
- Next, enter your email address or phone number and tap on the ‘Next’ button.
- On the next page, enter your password and tap on the ‘Sign In’ button.
Outlook Account Login Benefits
- Security and privacy – outlook does not scan emails or attachments for advertising information and personal conversations are ad-free entirely
- Active view – outlook.com active view allows users to interact directly with contents and functionality within their email message.
- It providers users with access to their contacts profiles and information, and allowing them to share different information with different groups of people.
- It allows viewing groups and editing of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents that are attached to the email messages.
- Login enables users to make a Skype video call within outlook.com
- Login allows users to delete or move large numbers of emails into specific folders based on the sender’s information.
- Quick view and one-click filters – this allows users to filter all emails (in folders) by document attached, photos attachments, flagged messages, or shipping updates
Perks Of Outlook Account Login
- Improved connectivity – Microsoft Outlook is connected to a mobile phone that users can easily access, read other your emails, edit your calendar and take notes without use a computer.
- Well, organizations – outlook allows users to send and resend emails. It also allows you to sync your email directly into your calendar or your contact list.
- Easy Connection with others – outlook Calendar allows you to share your calendar with anyone that you choose. You can even create, edit and manage an online calendar for any of your important clients to access at their convenience
- Ignore Conversations
- Mail tips
- Scheduling meeting rooms
- Rich contact information
- Flags, changing importance of email
- Multiple ways to find the email.