Create your co-operate identity and build brand image alongside showcase your products and services through visual images or videos. Your business has better reach on Pinterest, as having a Pinterest account generates traffic to your site. Discover new interest by posting images or videos to either their boards or others and browsing what other users have posted. To create a Pinterest account follow the steps below;
How to Create Pinterest Account
- Sign Up – sign up with either your Facebook or Email that can link you to your Pinterest account
- Create your Profile – you are required to create a username and password
- Create New Boards – before you start pinning you will have to create and name your own pinboards
- Add pins – user are to use “Pin it” button to add pin on your board.
Creating Pinterest on Mobile Phone
- Open the Pinterest app
- Tap “Sign up with email – you may tap continue on Facebook and use your Facebook account to log in
- Type in your email address
- Tap the “ Next” button
- Type in a password
- Tap “Next” button
- Then, enter your name and tap on ‘Next’ button
- Next, enter your age and next your gender
- Then, tap on “Done” button
- Select5 at least 5 topics and type on ‘Next’ button. Pinterest will begin to building your profile based on your selected interest.
Pinterest Account Features
- Pins – A pin Ian an image that has been linked from a website or uploaded. Pin can be saved from one users board and pasted to another’s board, the process is known as “repinning”
- Boards – Boards are collections of pubs dedicated to a theme such as quotations, travel or weddings.
- Following another user – the feature of following, Pinterest allow user to follow and unfollow each other as well as boards. Just like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, Pinterest contains verified accounts. A verified account will contain a checkmark next to their domain in the search results.
- Promoted App Pins – Pinterest offers six types of rich pins that allow user to add additional information such as App pin, which enables user to promote their brand
- Sharing – user that wants to share a pin, board, or profile can do so on Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and text messages
- Home feed – when you log into your account in Pinterest you are taken to your feed, which you can easily refine
- Native video – user watch video on Pinterest, Pinterest is a video bandwagon, user can also create within Pinterest.
- Cinematic pins – it is used to promote pins
- Promoted video – user can expand the promotional video and view them on a new tab.
Pinterest Account Benefits
- Pinterest is ideal for showcasing your product or services. Due to its emphasis on visuals.
- Pinterest generate traffic to your site. It is a grateful source of back links on website, making it simple for brands to link their images back to their website or blog.
- Great for brand visibility. Pinterest makes it easier to reach a targeted audience.
- Pinterest build your corporate Identity. It is a social network, it creates a lifestyle for all brands that customers can relate to.