Manage your cloud activities with AWS console and enjoy an array of services relating to Amazon account, billing, etc. AWS console created with an inbuilt user interface, which includes working with Amazon S3 buckets, launching and connecting to Amazon EC2 instances, setting Amazon CloudWatch alarms, and the rest. The AWS console service integrates with Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer and Safari browsers.
AWS Console Features
- Enable you to personalize your console experience, as you create shortcuts to the services you mostly visit.
- With its resource group feature and collections of resources that share, common tags can be viewed.
- Take advantage of the Tag Editor feature, to easily manage tags for all resource types, that supports tags in any region. This feature, comes in handy, as you add tag keys and values to multiple resources all at once. It also supports global tag search, and bulk editing, which makes it easy to find all resources with a particular tag or make tag changes across multiple resources, with a few clicks.
AWS Console Benefits
- Conveniently, manage their cloud computing, cloud storage as well as other resources running on the Amazon Web Services infrastructure, with Console
- This service, interfaces with all the AWS resources like Elastic compute cloud, Amazon simple storage service, Elastic load balancing, Amazon Relational database service, and AWS Identity and access management.
- Manage your account, with an added advantage of monthly spending monitoring.
- Deployed and existing new applications can be monitored by you
- Adapt to the cloud, as you take advantage of the educational resources, wizards and workflows provided by AWS console.
- Drag and drop services links for a personalized view, through Console.
- You also have the access to view, and group resources and applications which share tags, and thereafter, use the Tag Editor, feature to quickly make changes across an entire resource group
- Use the AWS mobile app, to perform operational tasks, from a mobile device.
- The console gives you compute power, database storage, content delivery, as well as services, to enable you to build sophisticated applications with increased flexibility, scalability and reliability.