Manage your cloud activities with AWS console and enjoy an array of services relating to Amazon account, billing, etc. The online key is via AWS Console Login. AWS console is created with an inbuilt user interface, which includes working with Amazon S3 buckets, launching and connecting to Amazon EC2 instances. For instance, setting Amazon CloudWatch alarms, and the rest. The AWS console service integrates with Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer and Safari browsers.
If your browser fails to open the page, I will advise you clear your cache. With that said, Let us go straight to the features of AWS.
AWS Console Features
- Enable you to personalize your console experience, as you create shortcuts to the services you mostly visit.
- With its resource group feature and collections of resources that share, common tags can be viewed.
- Take advantage of the Tag Editor feature, to easily manage tags for all resource types, that supports tags in any region. This feature, comes in handy, as you add tag keys and values to multiple resources all at once. It also supports global tag search, and bulk editing, which makes it easy to find all resources with a particular tag or make tag changes across multiple resources, with a few clicks.
AWS Console Login
You can not access your online portal without login in. It is the gateway to the amazing features that AWS brings. Yes! But our guide below will take you through all you will ever need. So many have lost touch with their online portal because of login issues. All this will be resolved using our AWS Console Login guide below.
- Firstly, With your browser, you will need to visit the AWS console logging Homepage.
- Next, click on the AWS Management console under MYaccount Section
- Also, This will redirect you to the AWS sign-in page
- You will need to choose from the option of Root User, “IAM User” Or log in using the Root user email address
- Lastly, After you enter your email, you will be asked to enter your password.
Continue with the steps that follow to complete the AWS Console Login.
Create AWS Account
For those that are new, you will need to create an AWS account.
You can do this by
- First, visit the AWS homepage with your browser
- Click on the “Create a new AWS Account”
- Next, you will be asked to enter your email, Password, and AWS Account Name.
- Lastly, Click “Continue” and follow the steps that are next.
AWS Console Benefits
- Firstly, manage their cloud computing. On the other hand. manage cloud storage as well as other resources running on the Amazon Web Services infrastructure, with Console. This is when you are logged in.
- This service interfaces with all the AWS resources. For instance, Elastic compute cloud, Amazon simple storage service, Elastic load balancing. Others are Amazon Relational database service, and AWS Identity and access management.
- Manage your account, with the added advantage of monthly spending monitoring.
- Deployed and existing new applications can be monitored by you
- Adapt to the cloud, as you take advantage of the educational resources, wizards, and workflows provided by the AWS console.
- Drag and drop services links for a personalized view, through Console.
- You also have the access to view, and group resources and applications which share tags, and thereafter, use the Tag Editor, feature to quickly make changes across an entire resource group
- Use the AWS mobile app, to perform operational tasks, from a mobile device.
- The console gives you compute power, database storage, content delivery, as well as services. This will help you build amazing work.