There is a place to get everything you need. You not only buy products but it can also be delivered to you with a little fee. It is Amazon. Amazon is a stop for all the shopping stores, even electronic content. But to access these products you need to have an Amazon account.
To create an Amazon account is simple and does not take time. You need to just follow the steps below;
How to Create Amazon Account
- Go to the Amazon website using your browser
- Navigate to the right-hand side of the page and then click on “Your account” widget
- From the popup menu, click on “start here”
- Enter your information in the blank space seen as; Name, Email address, mobile phone number, create a password
- Then scroll down and click on “Create account” button
- Then, fill in your email and password in the login page, and then click on “sign in using our server” whenever you want to login to Amazon.
Amazon Account Benefits
- Whole foods Market – Exclusive Savings for prime members, Card – card users get 5% back for eligible prime members with the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card, and 2- hour delivery via prime Now in select cities.
- Amazon Dash for prime- it gives more and latest information
- Prime Wardrobe – it’s an exclusive program where you can try before you buy from eligible items.
- Prime pantry – users select regions that can shop for groceries and household products in everyday sizes and pay an additional delivery fee
- Early access – Get 30 minutes early access to lightning deals on Amazon.com.
- Membership sharing – two adults staying in the same household can create an Amazon Household to share certain Amazon Prime benefits
- Amazon photos – secure unlimited photos storage and enhanced search and organization features in Amazon Drive for you and members of family Vault.