Amazon Drive is a similar product to Google drive – It’s an online free cloud space storage provided to every registered amazonite or amazon members. With an Amazon account, you can have access to Amazon drive and can accomplish a lot of tasks with the drive including file sharing, back and restore of files, video and photo printing, and lot more. With an internet-enabled device, you can access your stored files on the Amazon cloud storage as formally know and access the files from anywhere with your Amazon login details.
Imagine free access to all files and documents across all devices without having the files saved to any particular device. With Amazon’s drive, you don’t have to worry about your limited storage space on your device. With your data-enabled, you can look up and share your files and other media content with anyone on the go. It might interest you to know that this site is not the official website of Amazon as they will not be a request for any payment what so ever. Just a review of the Amazon cloud storage .
Amazon Drive Download
The amazon cloud storage exists as a standalone and web App meaning that it can be download to a mobile device as a mobile App as well as accessed through a web browser on a personal computer. Follow the below instructions to download the App:
- With an internet-enabled device, open your phone default App store.
- Locate the search bar on the App store.
- Search for the term “Amazon Drive”.
- From the search result locate the app icon and tap on it to install.
- Wait patiently till the download process is completed.
- Launch the app, sign with your login details and enjoy.
Amazon Drive Sign In
Like we rightly said before, to use amazon cloud storage you will need to have an amazon account active. So if you own an account with Amazon, here is how to sign in:
- Open the Amazon cloud drive App, or visit amazon.com/clouddrive with your web browser.
- Tap the sign-in button.
- Enter your username.
- Key in your password.
- After you are logged in, you will be directed to your drive.
How to Download Files from Amazon Drive
Maybe you have a file or a media content store in your drive account and you would want to download it into your phone or device storage. The procedures below will guide you:
- You can use any of this method to access your drive (the drive App and through a web browser).
- Log in with your sign in details.
- Find the media content you want to download.
- Click on the “Download” button and hit Save.
- Your download should start, wait till it’s complete, locate the downloaded file in the folder Download on your device storage.
Amazon Drive Review: In Sum
With Amazon cloud storage, all your fears about drive crash and data loss are sorted. Saving files on the cloud drive is more safe and reliable than on physical drive storage. Added to the fact that you can access your file anywhere from any device with just your login details and an internet connection.