Amazon Account Settings gives you access to use pro features and settings to make your navigation on the Amazon platform easy and simple. The Amazon Manage your Account option makes it easy to alter six unique amazon settings that many users are not yet aware of. By reading till the end of this post – you will get easy and simple navigation using Amazon Manage your Account. However, to use this setting you need to create an account with Amazon and if you already have an account with Amazon you will need to use the Amazon account login option to sign in to your account.
Amazon Account Login: How to Log in to Amazon online
Accessing your amazon account online using the amazon account login option can sometimes be challenging, not to worry. The instructions below will guide you carefully:
- With your web browser visit www.amazon .com.
- Hover over the “Account” widget.
- In the menu, tap the login button.
- Key in your login details.
- Hit the sign in Button.
Amazon Account Settings
The Amazon Account settings give you a total turnaround of your account, with a lot of pro customization that makes navigation, access to amazon features and transactions very much simple. The customization also has an effect even down to how your data subscription on the Amazon website is consumed. Here are a couple of things the Amazon account Settings can get done for you:
- Reset your account password.
- Account log off from another device from your current device.
- Shutdown your account.
- Control data usage.
- Customize amazon Household.
- Manage and change contact info.
- Change payment method after order and delivery address.
How to Reset your Password on Amazon
In case you have forgotten your password, or you feel someone you don’t know has access to your account password. You can easily reset your amazon account password anytime and from any device. The procedure is easy and simple.
Here are a set of instructions to help you reset your amazon password:
- You need an internet-enabled device, an Android, iOS or a personal computer.
- On your web browser, visit the password reset amazon page.
- Key in your email address you used during the account creation process.
- Tap forgotten password if you password was forgotten or enter your login details to access the password reset page.
- An email will be sent to you, follow the instructions in the email sent to you to complete the password reset process.