How to Buy from Facebook Marketplace – buying from the Facebook marketplace is still not known and utilized by many people.
Which when mastered, it will bring about comfort in buying and selling on the Facebook Marketplace platform.
Almost any products you want are available on the Facebook marketplace and the overall of it is with Facebook App you can not only chat and connect with friends and family you can as well buy products from anywhere you are and get the products delivered to you.
It’s for this reason we’ve decided to write this post to help many with the practical ways to buy from Facebook Marketplace.
Truth be told – buying and selling are drastically moving into the internet. We are in a generation where everyone wants comfort – that means being able to access anything you want from anywhere.
Facebook marketplace presents the opportunity for brands and businesses to market or sell their products online without any payment of any sort like site fee, tax, or some sort of sales charge.
It makes sense to say that – with the Facebook App you can earn while you connect with your friends and different social groups all within the confinement of your environment.
The question is what is a Facebook marketplace, how to access the Facebook marketplace, and how do I buy from the Facebook marketplace?
What is Facebook Marketplace?
Over the years, since Facebook inception and launch, a lot of people use Facebook to buy and sell goods or services. And the number of people that use Facebook for buying and selling purpose increase on a daily base.
Currently, over 450 million people use Facebook groups to buy, sell, barter, or trade goods. It’s no news that you can be among this number if you learn how to buy from the Facebook market place.
Simply put, Facebook Marketplace is a Facebook buying and selling feature made available on the Facebook platform for its users at no cost.
This simply means that you can buy anything you want on the Facebook market place and get it delivered to you.
How to Access the Facebook Marketplace on the Facebook platform
Like we said, this buying and selling feature on the Facebook platform is still hidden for so many people. And that’s why many haven’t taken advantage of it.
In a few minutes, I will show you how you can access the marketplace on the Facebook platform. follow the below instructions:
- Visit www.facebook.com with your browser.
- Sign in to your account or create one here (www.facebook.com) if you don’t have one.
- Locate the menu icon and tap on it, you would see the marketplace tab.
- Click on it and visit it.
- Secondly, you can use this URL to visit the market place www.facebook.com/marketplace. However, if you keep getting an error message when using the link, it means that you are not yet eligible to use the marketplace.
How to Buy from Facebook Marketplace
There is no much stress in buying from the Facebook marketplace. All that is required is a Facebook account and your login details. When you have the above-mentioned requirement follow the below instructions:
- Go to www.facebook.com.
- Login to access your account.
- Visit the Facebook marketplace using the following URL www.facebook.com/marketplace.
- Navigate on the platform to shop for products you want to buy.
- When you have seen a product you like to select and click on the item you wish to buy.
- Tap on the “message” button to send a custom message to the seller or click on the “Ask for Details” button to automatically send a message asking about the availability of the product.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest