Secure a virtual marketplace for your business apart from your physical marketplace. You reach the world better when you sell on Facebook marketplace. It is easy to create a marketplace on Facebook. Facebook marketplace is a platform, offered by Facebook to entrepreneurs, who wish to take advantage of the platform, to Sell whatever it is the offer, as long as it meets Facebook standard regulations.
There is listings or search for any item you want to buy. Your market is waiting for you already on Facebook marketplace and you stand to gain a whole lot. Just follow below to see how to sell on Facebook marketplace;
How to Sell On Facebook Marketplace
- Start by scrolling to the Marketplace icon , in the left column of your New Feed. Once you locate it, click on it
- Next, click on the “+ Sell Something” icon, then tap on “Item for Sale”
- Thereafter, key in a title for your listing, the price, your location and a category for the item as well as a description of what you are selling
- The next thing you are required to do, is to click on +10 Photos, to upload a photo of your item from your computer. Lastly tap on the “Post” icon. If the post is grayed out, be sure, you’ve included a title, price, location, photo and category
Sell on Facebook Marketplace Offers
There are unique offerings to entrepreneurs who want to sell on Facebook marketplace, see the benefits below;
- Instantly shows you products in your local area
- Facebook Marketplace, browsing feature, is optimized to display items, depending on a user’s browsing history, which helps save your business time
- Facebook Marketplace browse to buy feature, filters feeds of products, which user’s, can purchase from the communities and groups they belong to
- Easily interact with your customers, and also build up business relationships with potential customers on the platform.
- It’s job offer feature, enables users sell their services to specific groups
- You can upload ten photos per listing
- Message your customers directly, and work out purchasing arrangements with ease on Marketplace.
- You pay nothing to sell
- Your products, stand a chance of getting exposed to potentially millions of user’s around the globe.