AOL Mail icon allows users to send and receive emails on the AOL platform. American Online is the full meaning of AOL, a place where recent updates and information about celebrities, trends, news and pictures, music, and lot more are found. Amazingly, what makes AOL stand out is the personalized mail experience and its user-friendly interface which contributes to easy navigation and use of the platform.
The customization feature makes it easier for users to locate a particular mail using the main search bar. This easy navigation saves users the time they would have wasted scrolling through their mailbox to locate a particular email. With the AOL mail icon, you can draft out a mail and send it whenever you wish. More so, with the security measures of the AOL platform, fraudulent emails are blocked and stored in the spam folder.
AOL Mail Signup
To start sending and receiving emails with the AOL platform you will need to create a mail account. The mail account makes you a registered member of the AOL platform with unlimited access storage to send and receive mails alongside attachments. To sign up for an AOL mail account follow the below instructions:
- Visit the AOL official URL at aol.com with your browser.
- At the top of the page, tap login and then the “Join” button.
- On the new page click on the create account button.
- Once you are taken to the registration page, fill in the required information.
- Hit the continue button after you have filled the required details including a user name and a password.
- Follow the rest of the onscreen instructions to successfully create your account.
AOL Login: How to Sign in to your AOL Account
Let’s say you are done with the new account sign up. It’s time to log in. The login process is quite simple and easy only if you follow carefully the instruction below.
Here is how to access your AOL account with your username and password:
- With an internet-enabled phone.
- Turn on your data connection.
- Visit the official AOL website with your browser.
- On the home page, tap on the “Login” button.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click the “sign-in” button.
AOL Mail Icon: Accessing the Mail Icon
The AOL icon is only available to members who have logged into their account with their AOL username and password. Here is how to access the icon:
- Visit the official site at aol.com.
- On the AOL home page, click on the “Mail”.
- On tapping the Mail Icon you will be allowed to access the AOL feature.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest