Take a leap to the other side of the world and let the whole world see what your company is into. Registration of the company in google enables your business to gain access to the world via their web. With Google My Business you are able to update all your company information in one easy location so potential customers are able to find your company with ease. For registration of the company in Google, follow the steps below. It is simple and fast.
How to Register Your Company In Google
Google My Business is a new means of Google making it easy for business. The steps for the registration of the company in google are simple.
- Firstly, Go to https://business.google.com in a browser
- Click Start Now. It’s the green icon in the upper right corner, and below the text on the web page
- Enter the name of the company and click on ‘’Next’’. Click on the line with a header that shows ‘’ Business Name’’ and types the name of your company, then click on the ‘’ Next’’ button
- Enter your location Information. On the next page, enter your personal address. Use the drop-down menu and select your country, Street Address, City, State, and Zipcode. Tick on the checkbox if you do the delivery of goods to your customers, then click on ‘’Next’’ when you finish completing the form
- Then, type a business category. The kind of business your company runs, choose and click from the matching list. Then, click on the ‘’Next’’ button
- Enter your pin as number and website, choose your country of residence, type the URL for your website. Click on the‘’ Next’’ button to proceed
- Next, choose if you would like to receive communication with personalized tips and recommendations to improve your business’s presence on Google (Yes or No) then click in the‘’ Next ‘’ button
- Next, click on the‘’ Continue ‘’ button this will confirm that you have given the authorization to manage the business listing
- Click the ‘’Mail’’ button, and select a verification method, Google will send you a postcard with a 5 digit code. Return to the Google business site to manage your business listing but certain features will be locked until you verify the 5 digit code on the postcard
- Verify your location. When the postcard arrives to go to https://business.google.com and click ‘’Verify location ‘’ in the sidebar of the page and enter your 5- digit code in the line that says ‘’Enter Code’’ and click “verify”. This will unlock the features that were locked then, log in to manage your business
Registration of Company in Google Offers
For every business to make waves online here are some of the reasons to register your company with Google My Business:
- Firstly, Your business appears at the center. – Google my Business get you in front of your customers. You will stand out either in Google search or Maps.
- Cost – using Google My Business is free thereby minimizing cost
- Viewers find you easily – With Google My Business you can set up your contacts info, company’s hours, the customer finds you with ease using your online details
- Photos – photos you uploaded on your business shows customers what makes your business unique, share your best about your business. Google has created an easy way to display your business by allowing you to upload photos in the following categories: profile photos, logo, interior photos, exterior photos at work, team photos additional photos.
- Google Maps – with this you don’t have issues of people not locating your business. With Google My Business you are allowed to update your pin location on Google Maps creating an accurate business location and also show your business icon on Google Maps.
- Reviews – show off your great reviews and let your customers tell their stories to the world.
- Virtual tour – give people a virtual welcome to your business. Connect photographers who can assist you create a 360 – degree virtual tour of your business, anytime people search for your company
- Google insights – this will start you analyze how many times your business and content were viewed. It allows you to see if the customer clicked for driving directions, call your company, or visit your website.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest