Credit cards for people with no credit—spend daily safely and conveniently
Credit cards for no credit are a special offer approved for people without a credit history or those with no borrowing experience. Thus, the odds for this card are mind-blowing. With these credit cards for people with no credit, you will make your spending safe. It helps you build a good credit score.
Thus, here is an opportunity to begin with nothing and get better. You know what? The best of the no-credit credit cards help you save for a long time. Some other amazing features include the $0 annual fee and more. Guess what? There are also rewards you get with these cards.
How do you get to know the best credit cards for people with no credit? We will show you right here in this article. All you need to do is keep reading. We have the best credit cards for No Credit for you.
The Best Credit Cards for No Credit
- Discover it® Secured: No credit or bad credit
- Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card—No Deposit
- OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card—No Credit Check
- Capital One® Platinum Credit Card: No Annual Fee
- Petal 2: “Cash Back, No Fees” Visa® Credit Card: Cash Back
- Deserve® EDU Mastercard for Students: Immigrants and International Students
- Journey® Student Rewards from Capital One®: Students with No Credit
I can assure you that the best way to build credit from scratch is with credit cards for people with no credit. Of course, you will someday borrow money to handle your project. Thus, the only way to get it is with a good credit score. Now you know why it is important.
Here, making use of a credit card is not risky at all, nor will you spend money to benefit. Just have an open credit card account in good standing, and then you will interpret the good side of you to the major credit bureaus each month. And when you are not ready to pay your bill on time, just lock up your card to avoid bad reports about you.
List of the Best Credit Cards for No Credit
Do you know the best credit card for people with no credit? Capital One® Platinum Credit Card is the best credit card for no credit. Let’s find out why and what makes it outstanding among the other best credit cards.
- Capital One® Platinum Credit Card
This is the best credit card for those with no credit. In fact, it is the best starter card because of the following:
- It has a $0 annual fee and does not require a security deposit.
- Both people with no credit or a limited credit history also have good approval odds for this card. Thus, it was built for them.
- Low fees. This makes it highly recommendable for newcomers.
- Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card
This is one of the best rewards cards for people with no credit. Here is what this credit card can offer you:
- 5% cashback on every purchase. This is beyond most cash rewards cards because it is offered without looking at your credit standing.
- Charges $39 for an annual fee.
- Earn enough to cancel out the cost of fees when you are charged at least $2,600 per year on your card.
All you need to do is make sure that you pay your balance by the due date every month to avoid attracting interest.
- Discover it® Secured
This is the best credit card for people with no credit in terms of security. This credit card’s security is rare, plus the below offers:
- $0 annual fee and rewards
- 2% cashback to all cardholders when they spend up to $1,000 at gas stations and restaurants every quarter.
- Unlimited 1% cashback on other purchases, apart from the aforementioned places
- The odds of approval for everyone with no credit history are high.
- Deserve® EDU Mastercard for Students
Here is a credit card for people who don’t have any credit history because they are new to the country. This deserving EDU MasterCard is for students. Thus, this card is built for student immigrants who have no credit experience. In other words, it means that there is no need for a security number from applicants. Here are a couple of things you will enjoy:
- $0 annual fee and 1% cashback on all purchases
- Build a credit history with a monthly credit bureau report.
Note: ensure you make your payment by the due date and also keep your balance below your spending limit. With this, you will have a good credit score.
- OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card
This is the easiest credit card to get with no credit. Once you apply, you will be approved at any time as long as you are up to 18 years old. Again, you must have enough income to afford the monthly bill payments.
This card has a $35 annual fee and requires a refundable deposit of at least $200. Of course, this is the account’s spending limit. When you make good use of this card, you will be able to build good credit.
- Journey® Student Rewards from Capital One®
Are you a college student with no credit? Journey Student Rewards from Capital One is best for you. Thus, it is not expensive, yet it offers rewards and is also easy to use.
- This card has a $0 annual fee and a $0 foreign transaction fee. Also, it does not require a security deposit.
|OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card
|Deserve® EDU Mastercard for Students
|Immigrants and international
|Capital One® Platinum Credit Card
|No annual fee
|Journey® Student Rewards from Capital One®
|Students with no credit
|Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card
|Petal 2 “Cash Back, No Fees” Visa® Credit Card
The Best Credit Cards for People with No Credit History