Credit cards for people with no credit – spend daily safely and convenient
Credit cards for no credit are special offer approved to people without credit history or those with no borrowing experience. Thus, the odds for this card are mind-blowing. With these credit cards for people with no credit, you will make your spending safe. it helps you to build a good credit score.
Thus, here is an opportunity to begin with nothing and get better. You know what? The best of the no-credit credit cards help you to save for a long time. Some other amazing features include the $0 annual fees and more. Guess what? There are also rewards you get with these cards.
How do you get to know the best credit cards for people with no credit? We will show you right in this article. All you need to do is to keep on reading. We have the best credit cards for No Credit for you.
Best Credit Cards for No Credit
- Discover it® Secured – No Credit or Bad Credit
- Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card – No Deposit
- OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card – No Credit Check
- Capital One® Platinum Credit Card – No Annual Fee
- Petal 2 “Cash Back, No Fees” Visa® Credit Card – Cash Back
- Deserve® EDU Mastercard for Students – Immigrants & International Students
- Journey® Student Rewards from Capital One® – Students with No Credit
I can assure you that the best way to build credit from scratch is with credit cards for people with no credit. of course, you will someday loan to handle your project. Thus, the only way to get it is with a good credit score. Now you know why it is important?
Here, making use of a credit card is not risky at all, nor will you spend money to benefit. Just have an open credit card account in good standing, and then you will interpret the good side of you to the major credit bureaus each month. And when you are not ready to pay your bill at due time, just lock up your card to avoid bad reports of you.
List of Best Credit Cards for No Credit
Do you know the best credit card for people with no credit? Capital One® Platinum Credit Card is the best credit card for no credit. Let’s find out why and what makes it outstanding among other best credit cards.
Capital One® Platinum Credit Card
This is the best credit card for those with no credit. In fact, it is the best starter card because of the following:
- It has a $0 annual fee and does not require a security deposit
- Both People with no credit or limited credit history also have good approval odds for this card. Thus, it was built for them.
- Low fees. This makes it highly recommendable for newcomers.
Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card
This is one of the best rewards cards for people with no credit. Here is what this credit card can offer you:
- 5% cashback on every purchase. This is beyond most cash rewards cards because it is offered without looking at your credit standing.
- Charges $39 for an annual fee.
- Earn enough to cancel out the cost of fees when you are charged at least $2,600 per year to your card.
All you need to do is to make sure that you pay your balance by the due date every month to avoid attracting interest.
Discover it® Secured
This is the best credit card for people with no credit in terms of security. This credit card’s security is rare, plus the below offers:
- $0 annual fee and rewards
- 2% cashback to all cardholders when you spend up to $1,000 at gas stations and restaurants every quarter
- Unlimited 1% cashback on other purchase, apart from the aforementioned places
- Odds approved to everyone with no credit history is high
Deserve® EDU Mastercard for Students
Here is a credit card for people who don’t have any credit history because they are new to the country. This Deserve EDU MasterCard is for Students. Thus, this card is built for student immigrants, who have no credit experience. In other words, it means that there is no need for the security number from applicants. Here is a couple of what you will enjoy:
- $0 annual fee and 1% cashback on all purchase
- build a credit history with a monthly credit-bureau report
Note: ensure you make your payment by the due date and also keep your balance below your spending limit. With this, you will have a good credit score.
OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card
This is the easiest credit card to get with no credit. Once you apply, you will be approved at any time soon as long as you are up to 18 years. Again, you must have enough income to afford the monthly bill payments.
This card is with a $35 annual fee and requires a refundable deposit of at least $200. Of course, this is the account’s spending limit. When you make use of this card well, you will be able to build good credit.
Journey® Student Rewards from Capital One®
Are you a college student with no credit, journey student Rewards from Capital one is best for? Thus, it is not expensive and yet, it offers rewards and also easy to use.
- This card has a $0 annual fee and a $0 foreign transaction fee. Also, it does not require a security deposit.
|Credit Card||Best For||Annual Fee|
|OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card||Instant Approval||$35|
|Deserve® EDU Mastercard for Students||Immigrants & International||$0|
|Capital One® Platinum Credit Card||No Annual Fee||$0|
|Journey® Student Rewards from Capital One®||Students with No Credit||$0|
|Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card||No Deposit||$39|
|Petal 2 “Cash Back, No Fees” Visa® Credit Card||Cash Back||$0|
Best Credit Cards for People with No Credit History