Worldpay is an online payment system launched in 1997. Worldpay collaborates with the Royal Bank of Scotland (formerly National West minister Bank) to give financial systems.
They deal on transactions with many currencies, and they operate payment services for mail order and Internet retailers. The people that patronize Worldpay are mostly retailers and small business owners. This is because Worldpay deals with sale transactions and they also provide loans to small businesses.
Worldpay used to be a group plc that deals with payment processing. It was acquired by FIS in July 2019 for $43 billion. It was listed on the London Stock Exchange until 16 January 2018 when it was acquired again by Vantiv to become Worldpay, Inc.
Of all online payment systems, Worldpay is among the leading providers of credit card processing and integration of card payments using the POS system.
They are of advantage to business owners as they provide solutions to small business payment processing packages and large Enterprises rendering B2C e-commerce (this means that the user can access the most advanced payment solutions from any global company, eliminating the need for fragmented payment capabilities).
B2B e-commerce (This is a cloud-based solution that integrates with any enterprise payment system to deliver seamless experiences across multiple channels platforms), face to face and multichannel services (accepting customers’ payments anywhere, any time, on any device and across channels).
Worldpay Payment Gateway – Online Payment Using WorldPay Payment System
There are many features of the Worldpay Payment gateway. These features are enumerated below;
- Worldpay is user friendly as customers are easily refunded, and their pricing plans are easy-to-understand.
- It accepts online payments conveniently and securely with a merchant account and flexible integration options.
- Online payments are made with Worldpay.
- Its acceptance of different currencies (over 116 currencies) is a great advantage to the users
- Payments can be made through email and phone.
- The user can set up recurring payments and subscription-based customer payment plans.
- Transactions and invoices can be efficiently managed through an online portal.
- Frauds can be reduced to the bare minimum with an integrated fraud screening and alert system.
Worldpay Login – How to Do WorldPay Login – Access your Account at Worldpay
- Visit https://secure.worldpay.com/sso/public/auth/login.html on your device browser
- Fill out your username and password on the page that opens.
- Click on ‘Login’.
Payment Processing with WorldPay -Process Worldpay Payment
It is easy and stress-free to make a payment on Worldpay. The following guide can be of help.
- Add items to your online shopping basket.
- Enter your card details on the secure integrated payments page.
- Payment will be made through the Worldpay payment gateway and an authorization sent back to your website.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest