Despite how commonplace and popular it has become, that concern remains a reality, even though it’s not quite as usual as it once was.
PayPal Buyer Protection
By providing fraud protection and electronic encryption, and concealing financial information from vendors, PayPal ensures buyers have the ability to purchase with confidence online.
If there’s ever a problem with a purchase, buyers may file disputes. PayPal then functions as a mediator between the buyer and seller to resolve any order-related discrepancies, like a missing or damaged package, or a bundle delivered to the wrong address.
PayPal Security fact that Buyers need to know
Here is a couple of facts that will help you to make sure that using PayPal is safe and secured:
- PayPal does not send customer data to merchants;
- Transactions also receive 128-bit encryption, fraud and address screening;
- PayPal doesn’t retain customers’ information;
- PayPal’s purchase protection policy claims that in case your order doesn’t arrive or differs from what you’ve ordered you get a full refund.
PayPal security protection for Sellers
With PayPal for sales, you’ll enjoy extra protection so you can focus on your business and be assured of sales without the fear of being a victim of fraudulent activities.
PayPal Fraud Prevention
With anti-fraud risk models, industry-recognized security code requirements for preventing credit card fraud cards, and widespread use of data encryption, PayPal’s technology, and security measures ensure that transactions and financial information are more secure and confidential.
You can also use PayPal’s security tools and recommendations to prevent identity theft and website or email phishing.
PayPal Seller Protection
– In the unlikely event that you receive an unauthorized payment or if the item claimed by the buyer is not covered, our Seller Protection can help you reduce your losses and give you more peace of mind.
PayPal Dispute Resolution
If you are experiencing problems with the transaction, we are always available to help.