There is no business without a business presence. That is why this post is important. You need to know how to create a Facebook Page for a group of people that are interested in your business and brand. Every business has an interest group, people who would appreciate using your products and service.
Creating a business presence is looking for ways to reach out to these interest groups and showcase what problems your products and services would help solve for them. However, you need to know that you can’t effectively market what your business stands for without creating a Facebook Business page for groups. With no exaggeration, almost all your customers can be found on the Facebook platform.
Imagine a market place where you can meet millions of consumers or customers. There is no way a 1000 people wouldn’t pick interest in your product or business so long they see or hear about what you offer.
In a nutshell, a Facebook business page can help you create awareness of your business, showcase your products, drive sales, drive traffic to your business website, and a lot more.
Quickly, let’s get down to the process of how to help you create a Facebook business page.
Create a Facebook Page for Group: How to Create a Facebook Page
Creating a Facebook page is as easy as any easy venture you can think of. Simply follow the steps below to set up a business page on the Facebook platform.
- Go to Facebook.com and log in to your account.
- Tap on “Pages” from your account menu icon or left sidebar.
- Hit the “Create Page” button and wait till you re redirected or you have displayed a pop-up.
- Select the kind of page you want to create either “Business or Brand” or Community” and tap the “Get Started” button under it.
- Enter the name of the page, a category, and hit the continue button.
- Follow every other instruction to complete the setup process.
How to Create a Facebook Group
You might be wondering why I have to show you how to create a Facebook group. Creating a Facebook Business page is slightly different from creating a Facebook group. And both go for a different purpose but can still be used for similar activities. So here is how to create a group on the Facebook platform.
- Go to Facebook.com.
- Log in to your Facebook account. If it is already logged in, you can simply skip this step.
- Tap on the group’s icon from your left sidebar or menu icons. Now tap on “Create Group” from the new webpage you are taken to.
- Enter a name for the group, add some people, and select the group type.
- Hit the create button afterward and follow the onscreen instructions afterward.
How to Make a Facebook Page Private group
You can simply turn a Facebook page to a private group if you don’t want it to go public using the settings.
- Visit www.facebook.com.
- Select the page you want to make private.
- On the page, you want to turn to a private group, tap page setting.
- On the page setting, tap on privacy.
- Change the page from public to private.