Facebook is one of the most effective ways of marketing products and services. More than a billion users are available on Facebook. To tap into this amazing marketing opportunity that the platform provides you will need to create a Business Page. The primary purpose of owning a business page on Facebook is to advertise your product and service.
But much more than that, a business page can serve as a connecting point for your brand followers where you share a post, make comment and engage your customers. A business page is like any other Facebook page or group but a slight difference because a business page is only for business purposes.
Why Facebook page?
There are endless benefits and advantages for creating a business page on Facebook and most of these reasons create the need to own a business page. These benefits includes making your brand popular for potential Customer, get more leads/Conversions with very little Budget in the case of sponsored ads, build trusted fan base, directly Communicate with the customers and answer the queries, generate offers for the products, run sponsored ads and finally, analyze your ad performance through ad reports.
A business page on Facebook is one interesting thing you should consider looking into if you own a business or a brand. As a marketer, you also need to look into it.
A business page on Facebook is more like a public profile that could be created specifically for a business or brand. This public profile can be used to interact with pages, groups, and users on the Facebook platform. It could be used to send and receive messages privately, post to groups, post to pages and so much more.
All these benefits of owning a business account won’t be accessible to you if you have not created a Facebook personal account. to create a personal account you will need to visit www.facebook.com with your mobile device and follow the below instruction to sign up for a personal account.
Sign Up on Facebook: How to Create a Personal Facebook Account
Signing up on Facebook could be tricky at times. It could be difficult however it is very simple. You can follow the steps below to sign up for a new Facebook account.
- Go to the official Facebook website using the URL Facebook.com.
- On the welcome page, you would find a button indicating you can sign up for a new account. Simply tap on that button.
- On the registration form displayed to you, fill in all the details that correspond with you.
- You will now be asked to provide a valid contact address. Simply add it to the space provided and verify it by adding the confirmation code sent to you into the box you are asked to add it to.
Now that you have created a personal account you are now eligible to creating a business page.
Create a Business Page on Facebook: Steps to Create a Business Page
The process is simple and easy. just follow the instructions carefully.
- Go to the official Facebook page and sign in your account.
- Locate and tap on the pages icon.
- Now tap on the “Create Page” button.
- Select business or brand as the type of page you would love to create.
- Enter the name of the business page you want to create select a category that best fits it.
Once that is done, you would be directed to the admin page of the business page you just created. The admin webpage is where you can monitor the business page you just created.