Setup a Facebook Business Page
Facebook is the leading social media network with over a billion monthly users. With this number, you don’t need to be told that it’s a good platform to grow your business. With Facebook, you can reach millions of potential customers anywhere in the world. A Facebook page gives your business a digital edge to reach more people who will be willing to pay for what product or service you offer.
Setting up a Facebook Business page is the most demanding task people face. A lot of people know how to create a Facebook Business page but find it difficult to set up a business page. This post takes you through all the business page set up process at ease.
How to Create a Facebook Business Page
Before Business Page set up you will need to first create a business page. Follow the below simple steps to create a business page:
- Sign up for a Facebook new account by visiting facebook.com/sign-up.
- If you have an already existing account, log in through Facebook login URL.
- On your account, click pages to show the “create” button, tap on it.
- Click “Get started” under the business or brand section.
- Key in the page name, and select a category of what your business page is for.
- Follow the rest of the instruction, to successfully create a Facebook business page.
How to Setup a Facebook Business Page
Done creating a business page, it’s time to set up the page and add your business, profile or product and service info. Follow the instructions below:
- Visit facebook.com.
- Sign in to the personal account you should to create the business page that you want to edit.
- Find and click on the pages button.
- Hit on the business page you want to edit.
- Using the setting section, you can change and add anything you want to add or edit on your Business page like the cover photo, location, etc.