Do not limit your business to your local market, secure online presence through Facebook business page for your businesses. Explore the wider reach of Facebook to give your business a boost. Promote your goods, services, brands, company to millions of Facebook users all around the globe. Export your business online now. To create Facebook business page, follow the steps below;
How to Create Facebook Business Page
Facebook users, who desire to own and run a Facebook business page, can do so, by creating a new Facebook business account, directly from their page. To do this;
- Log into your personal Facebook account.
- Click on the drop down arrow at the top right hand corner of your Facebook page
- From the drop down menu, click on the “Create page” link
- Once you click on the create page link, you will be navigated to a different window, where you can choose a category that best describes your business.
- Enter your business information, which includes the following;
- Name: The name you want for your business
- Page Category: Select from the categories offered
- Address: On the three different boxes displayed, you are to give the street address, city/state, and zip code of your physical location. Your advised to be as accurate as possible to enable users locate your business easily
- Phone Number: Enter your phone number, so people call your store straight from your Facebook page.
- You are to choose, and upload a picture that is captivating, in a bid to draw attention to your page. Let your photo be appealing, so as to well represent your business. The recommended size for your cover photo is 828 pixels by 315 pixels
- Invite Friends to Like Your Page: Immediately you upload your cover photo, you will get a prompt to invite your friends. Here, you can invite as many of your friends as possible, to increase activity on your page
- Add Additional Business Details: On the new Facebook page you’ve created, a welcome banner will be displayed, with tips on how to improve your business page. Click on the “See All Page Tips” button, and provide as much information as possible. Adding the following details, can improve your page engagement; Short description, Business hours, Username, Your website link, and Create a group.
- Add a Button to Your Page: Once you’ve added all the important details to your Facebook business page, click on the blue “+Add a Button” option on the upper right hand corner of your page. This feature will enable customers perform a specific action with ease directly from your page, there are; book services, get in touch, learn more, make a purchase or donation, download App or game.
- There, your Facebook business page is all created.
- Creating a Facebook business page, is as easy as the above mentioned steps. Once you accurately carry out these steps, your business, will gain a global exposure, which will help you expand and take your business to the next desired level.
Benefits of Facebook Business Page
- Facebook business page, connects you with potential customers, who may be interested in your product offering.
- Facebook Business page, is a free public profile, designed to help you boost your local business, brand or product.
- You can promote your business or products, by posting status updates, links, events announcements, comments, or photos and videos.