One major strategy you must employ this coming year to grow your business is through the Facebook page for Business. Setting up a page on Facebook for business gives you an advantage over the use of social media in creating business or brand presence.
With Page on Facebook for your business, you can reach out to potential customers, build trust and solid relationships with existing customers, engage, and possibly turn your fan base to brand advocates.
That way you will make more sales if you are a product-based business or offer more services if you are a service-based business.
Facebook Sign Up: Create a Personal Account
Setting up a personal account like a business page cost no money, all you need is to get your personal information ready with a valid phone number or email address. The valid phone number and email address will be required during the setup process for info confirmation.
Here we go with steps to create a personal Facebook account;
- Make sure your device is internet-connected then seek the URL Facebook.com.
- Locate on the welcome page the “Sign Up” button. If you can’t find the “sign up” button, then tap on any other button or link suggesting that you can create a new account. You should note that if any account has already been logged in, you will have to log it out for you to find the “Sign Up” button.
- By now, you should already be on the Facebook registration form page. Simply fill the form and enter your contact address.
- Confirm your contact address and you should be automatically logged in your new account.
Setting up a page on Facebook for Business
Following the personal account creation process has given you the license to own a business page. Though the setup process differs but not too unfamiliar. Here are steps to guide you in setting up a Facebook page for Business:
- Go to Facebook.com on any internet-connected device.
- Login your account by entering the login details on the welcome page and hitting “login”.
- Tap on “Pages” from your menu icons or the left sidebar depending on your device
- Hit the “Create Page” button afterward and then on “Get Started” o the business or brand section.
- Enter the name you wish to give the page and select a category theist describes the page.
- Hit on the continue button and follow the onscreen instruction afterward.