Have you been in a situation where you lost your contacts (Friends, Family & business) and you don’t know how to face the big strange question of asking your callers “who they are” when they ring your phone? How about coming in contact with an app that can show you the names of unknown callers on your phone? Well, that is exactly what the Truecaller App does. To help display the names and location of unknown numbers when they call you, but that is not without an internet connection.
Truecaller – Caller ID & Spam Blocking app
Truecaller is a smartphone application that has features of caller-identification, call-blocking, flash-messaging, call-recording, Chat & Voice through the use of internet access. It requires users to provide a standard cellular mobile number for registering with the service. The app is available for Android and iOS, Windows, and Blackberry 10 for download on Google Play Store and Apple app store respectively as well as the APK file using a web browser.
Why you Need Truecaller App
When you find an app or a digital product that solves your manual hassles, you can pay anything to have it. The same goes with Truecaller, amazingly using truecaller on Android and iOS is free, even the pro version can be downloaded and used for free.
- Phone calls recording
- Identify the name and location of an unknown caller
- Truecaller Pay for instant Payment
- Organize your SMS inbox with Truecaller
- Customize to your Liking
- Phone number Blocking
- Call, Chat & SMS features
Downloading the App – Truecaller App Download Android
Here we will start with downloading truecaller on Google Play store;
- Open google play store
- Use the search to bar and search the name of the app “Truecaller”
- Tap on the app search result
- Click on the download button
- Wait for the download process to finish
- Open the app to start caller identity exposure.
Truecaller App Download iOS
The iPhone and iPad truecaller download is on the Apple AppStore;
- Open the app store of your iOS
- Use the search bar tool, key in the app name
- When you find the app, tap on it.
- Click on the Install button
- Wait for the installation to finish
How to use Truecaller App – Set up Truecaller
In the event, it’s your first time using Truecaller, or you just download the app, you will need to set it up for use. Follow the below idea on how to set up Truecaller;
- Open the app
- Tap on getting started
- Bypass the option to make Truecaller your default phone dialer or message app, except you would want to.
- Accept or Allow all the app permission grant
- After permissions are allowed, you should be set
How to create a Truecaller Profile Page – Truecaller Login
The profile page is where you register your info on a true caller.
- When you have successfully, set up the app, click on the profile page or account settings
- You will be prompted to log in either through Google account or Facebook
- Choose any of the two login options or enter your details to register directly.
- If you are logged in to your google account or Facebook, whichever your shoes and they will auto log you in, if not you might need to supply your Google account email and password or Facebook username or password.
- After then tap continue and you are set to use Truecaller
Truecaller delivers an experience that goes beyond the limitations of today’s phonebook apps so that people always have access to the right information, people, and businesses they need. It lets you search for contact information (based on name or number), identify incoming calls, and block calls you don’t want to receive – so you never have to leave the service to find the right contact.