With the Amazon App Store, you can do a lot of android devices. Amazon App Store Download is a free App Store download created and deployed on Android OS. It was announced in the year 2011 and made functional in over 150 countries in the world.
Why Amazon App Store
Amazon is the leading sales brand in various tech products. Has come up with a way to compete with the Google play store. On its first App Store release. With Amazon App Store Android users can download and buy Apps, Games and lot more digital products – free and paid. Users also stand to enjoy promotional offers run by Amazon on the App store.
Amazon App Store: Steps to the App
We have clearly stated the procedures that will help you successfully download the Amazon App Store on your Android devices without stress. Follow the procedures carefully.
Here we go:
- Visit the Amazon official App Store page with your browser.
- Scroll down the page, and enter your email address in the request email box.
- A link will be sent to your email.
- Click on the link you received and the Amazon App page pops up.
- Click on the button “Get Amazon App Store” and navigate following the rest of the download instructions
Amazon App Store: How to Install after Download
Don’t fret. The App installation process after downloading is quite simple and easy. Though there are some default settings that need to be changed in your Android device. Never to worry the settings aren’t a sophisticated task. Neither is it going to affect the functionality of your device or pose a security trait. As the Amazon App Store is a trusted developer.
The process is simple, here is how to go about it:
- Guess you are done downloading the App.
- On your Android, go to the device setting.
- Hit on security
- Enable “Unknown Sources” permission.
- Tap Ok to grant the permission.
- Go to the memory location where the downloaded Amazon App store is saved.
- Tap on the App.
- An install request will pop up on your Android screen.
- Hit Install and wait for the process to finish.