Does your firm need accurate management of monthly salaries disbursement to employees and management of the payroll system? Do you need all the above in an effective and efficient paperless method?
If yes, Global Cash Card is your best option. It is very easy to use for both employers and employees. As long as employees have this online access, they can easily access their paycheck and save $3 per check.
As an employee, once you get GCC from the company you work for, go and activate your card by using the online system so that you can use your card for paycheck confirmation. With this card, you can make direct online/offline purchases. Be very careful with your card.
Do you have GCC and have not activated it? If yes, take the steps below to register it.
Global Cash Card Activate – How to Activate Your Card:
- To start with, go www.globalcashcard.com/activate with any browser you have.
- On the main page, click on the “Sign up Now” button for GCC activation.
- Proceed to click on the YES button and enroll your card number and card expiry date.
- Enter your security digits and click to continue. In the next field enter your card PIN. But if have not created it enter four digits as a PIN code.
- Lastly, follow the online registration process in order to get activated your card.
More Benefits Global Cash Card Activate:
- There is free online customer services facility for all GCC cardholders.
- Also, cardholders enjoy a number of rewards and promotions.
- It is a great way of saving and enjoying convenience. A Global Cash Cardholder can easily manage his/her payroll account.
- Each employee has access to real-time Transaction service and reporting.
Global Cash Card Login
For to complete your Global Cash Card Login;
- visit the official web page
- enter your username and password correctly
- Click the sign-in button
- You will be redirected to your account online.
Where can I use my card?
You can use your card everywhere Visa or Mastercard® is accepted. This is especially in grocery stores, restaurants, gas stations, and retail stores. These purchases do not require a PIN and are the most efficient way to use your card.
How do I get my pay stubs from my Global Cash Card?
Choose Paystub in the drop down box and click login. This will show your paystub for immediate view on your scheduled payday. If you encounter a login problem, contact Global Cash Card directly at 1-866-395-9200.
What banks participate with Global Cash Card?
Banks like Chase, US Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Huntington, Citibank and Wachovia participate. However, each of them charges 2% of the transaction, but if this is your first transaction for that pay period, it is Free.
How do I check my Global Cash Card balance?
Just go to globalcashcard.com/login. You can use two-way texting 3Sign up for card alerts to get automatic notifications3. Also, you can call 888-220-4477 and follow the prompts.
What bank is Global Cash Card?
Federal Bank Global Cash Card Visa Payroll Card is issued by B of I Federal Bank or MetaBank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc., respectively. MetaBank pursuant to a license from MasterCard Internation Incorporated.
How do I activate my Global Cash Card online?
To activate the Global Cash Card Pay Card, Call 1-866-929-8096 or go to www.globalcashcard.com/activate to activate your “instant issue” pay card and follow the voice prompts. However, during activation, call your 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN).
Is there an app for Global Cash Card?
Yes! The Global Protect app is available now in the iTunes and Android App Stores.
How do I change my global cash card PIN number?
To change your Personal Identification Number (PIN), call Customer Service at (866) 395-9200. It is a great way to protect cardholders from unauthorized pay card use.