How to Create Google Adwords Account
Broaden your reach to new customers, with an access to use online ads, through Google Adwords Account sign up. Just follow the steps below to sign up;
- Start, by typing in the email you want to use to your new Google Ads account. In case you already have a Google Account, you can use your Google email address.
- Next, key in the website address for the business you want to advertise
- Then tap on the “Continue” link
- Log into your existing Google Account, or create a new account
- In case you already have a Google Account, type in your Google email address and password, and tap on the “Sign in” link.
- In case you do not have an existing Google Account, or wish to use a different email address to sign in, just tap at the “Create an account” link at the bottom of the screen, and follow the instructions, to create and confirm your new Google Adwords Account.
- Note: Once you sign into your account, you may see a recommendation to use Adwords Express, instead of Google Ads. This recommendation, is as a result of the business information you shared.
- If you desire to move forward with Adwords Express, just continue the steps as you are prompted on the screen.
- If you desire to go ahead with Google Ads, simply tap “Switch to Google Ads” and continue with the instructions.
- Once your account is ready, you will receive a prompt to set up billing information. If you are using Google Ads, you are given two payment options. They are;
- Automatic payments; This enables you pay after accruing clicks. You get charged, when you reach your billing threshold or 30 days after your last payment, whichever comes first.
- Manual Payments: Here, you prepay Google Ads, and charges gets deducted from the prepaid amount. Once your prepaid balance is diminished, all advertising will be suspended until you make another payment.
Google Adwords Account Sign Up Offers
Creating a Google Adwords Account, gets you in on the following benefits;
- With your Adwords Account, you can reach out to potential customers within a few miles of your business, or broadcast your ads to entire regions or countries.
- Stay updated with Google Ads, and see how many people get to see your ads, visit your website or call your business
- Test how your ads are fairing, and what you can change to make it work better.
Google Adwords Account Sign Up Requirements
Before you proceed to create a Google Adwords Account https://ads.google.com/ , here are some basic things to take into consideration;
- An email address and website for your business is needed.
- If you don’t have a website, you can still advertise on Google, using Adwords Express, which is Google‘s simple solution to online advertising.