Motorcycle Accident Attorney Orange Country
An accident is an unexpected event with negative consequences occurring without the intention of anyone. No one stays of their own accord and plan an accident. It’s always an inadvertent act.
Motorcycle accidents are usual occurrences nowadays and that’s why the government stipulates that all riders and passengers on a motorcycle should wear a helmet. Even with the safety procedure of wearing a helmet, a motorcycle accident can occur from brake failure, negligence, bad roads, and so on. If you’re in a motorcycle accident that’s not in any way your fault, you’re entitled to some compensation if you file a lawsuit.
This article comes in handy because it covers all that is expected of you if you’re involved in a motorcycle accident in Orange Country. Note that while this article mentions Orange Country, it’s not just limited to Orange Country only. Anywhere you are, you can equally benefit from the information provided in this article.
As said earlier, if an accident is not your fault, you’re entitled to compensation. At this stage, it will be advisable if you hire a Motorcycle Accident Attorney Orange Country to assist you with a lawsuit. If a family member like your Sister, mother, father, etc. is involved in a motorcycle accident and lost their life. You’re also entitled to some form of indemnification if you file for wrongful Death seeking for damages.
Common Causes of Motorcycles Accident
An accident occurs inadvertently and not a person’s fault. However certain steps can be taken to avoid or prevent the common reoccurrence of such an accident. This section will enumerate some of the common causes of Motorcycles accident and they include:
- Careless or reckless Driving
- Using the phone while driving
- Being preoccupied with your thoughts or some other things while driving
- Using the wrong lane such as a one-way lane.
- Failure to observe traffic rules and regulations
- Driving over the speed limit
- Intoxicated driving
- Damaged motorcycle parts
- Lack of adequate checkup on the motorcycle
What to do When Involved in a Motorcycle Accident
I have emphasized the need to contact your attorney when involved in a motorcycle accident, however, it is possible that your Attorney might take some time to arrive at the scene of the accident. Thus, while waiting for your Attorney to show up, you can do the following:
- Wait in a place free from harm
- Jot down all the important details such as the registration number of the vehicle that caused the accident, the type of car, was the driver who caused the accident drunk and so on
- If possible, use your camera to take snapshots of the scene of the accident
- Jot down how the accident occurred. And when all this information is provided to your Attorney, he will determine if you’re eligible for compensation.
How to Get a Motorcycle Accident Attorney Orange Country
This can be done by contacting their respective law Firms. The same will apply to other regions.