Owning a Yahoo Email Account gives you access to easy, simple, and free messaging with business clients, colleagues, friends, and family at any given time of the day.
Yahoo is the third leading email service provider in the world. Its user base runs in millions and new users keep signing up daily.
The platform has existed quite a long infant it’s the first email service provider even before Google email (Gmail) came into play. Creating an account with Yahoo is easy and extremely fun.
In this post, I will take you through a lot of ways to use, create, access, and recover your yahoo account.
How to Delete Yahoo Email Account
Before you delete your Yahoo email account you will need to make that the following conditions is met:
- Firstly, You must disable the Yahoo Account Key on your account before closing it.
- Deleting a child or family account? Make sure to delete all child accounts before deleting the parent account.
- Also, Do you have the current password? If you’ve forgotten it, use the Sign-in Helper to recover your password.
- Do you use the account for any other Yahoo product? Once an account is closed, you won’t be able to sign into any Yahoo product with its Yahoo ID.
- Before closing the account make sure you download any info you need. Once the account is deleted, we can’t recover any info or restore access.
- Do you have Yahoo products or services you pay for? Closing your account won’t automatically cancel your paid services. Cancel these before closing your account to avoid future billing charges.
- Do you use your Yahoo account on any third-party website? We recommend you remove your Yahoo account from any associated third-party accounts (for example, Facebook).
Yahoo Email Account Deleted
Steps to delete unwanted Yahoo Mail account:
- Sign in to the Yahoo account termination page with the Yahoo ID you want to delete.
- Read the info on terminating your account.
- Click “Continue”.
- Confirm your identity and click “Yes, terminate this account”.
Create Yahoo Email Account Fast
In a snippet of time, I will show you how you can set up a yahoo email account and start receiving emails in your mail inbox. Below is the account creator process that you need to own a yahoo email account.
- Open an Internet browser and go to the Yahoo home page www.yahoo.com
- Click on Mail at the top left side of the page
- Then, you will be in the “Sign In” section. As you don’t have a yahoo account yet, you need to create an Account
- Enter your information about yourself – first, and the Last name, create a username that will be ace before ‘yahoo.com’.
- Then, click on the ‘Create account’ button
- If the email name you enter is not available, you’ll get a message saying that the username is not available
- Once you have successfully created email accounts, you will see the following message ‘ Congratulations, Your account has been successfully created ‘
Yahoo eMail Account Login
Opening a yahoo email account already made or created is a way to access your mail inbox and view messages sent to you by client, family, and friends. Follow the process below:
- Firstly, Go to the Yahoo website, by using the link www.yahoo.com in any browser of your choice
- Navigate to the upper right corner of the page and click on the ‘Mail’ icon. (A purple envelope).
- Also, enter your email address in the labeled field
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Also, Enter your password in the blank space. If you don’t remember your password, click on the link “I forgot my password” button
- Click on the “Sign In” button
- Then, click on the “Mail” icon.
Yahoo email Account Recovery
Do you lost or forgot your Yahoo mail account password and would want to recover it. Or better still how to recover an old email account. Perhaps your deleted account. It’s easy and simple, follow this link at www.yahoo.com/account-recovery to get your password or deleted account recovered. (https://help.yahoo.com/)