I know you have probably heard of Quora – an online community where users ask and answer all kinds of questions on the face of the earth. In the year 1995 the present-day Yahoo Answers was created as a search directory. But as it grew over the years it was renamed Yahoo Answers.
Yahoo Answer is a community where users ask and answer questions in all subjects of life and areas. If you can think of it, there is an answer. Just ask and you will receive numerous answers from different users.
Yahoo Sign Up
To be able to ask and answer the question on Yahoo’s answer, you will need to create an account with them. I will quickly guide you on how to sign up on Yahoo.
Here we go:
- Visit yahoo.com. yahoo.com.
- Find the sign-in button
- Click “sign-in”
- Scroll down and hit “create account”
- Fill the account creation form and hit the continue button and follow the rest of the instruction to finish the sign-up process.
If you hold an account with yahoo, all you need is to log in to access the Yahoo answer page.
Here is how to log in:
- Visit Yahoo.com.
- Hit the “sign-in” button
- Enter your email address and password
- Click the sign-in button.
How to Ask a Question on Yahoo Answer
It’s no big deal to ask a question on Yahoo Answer. Just follow the steps below:
- Visit answers.yahoo.com.
- Hit the “Ask” button.
- Locate the “What’s your question?” box and key in your question.
- Hit the “submit” button.
How to Answer a Question on Yahoo Answers
You can still answer a question of what you are knowledgeable in on the yahoo Answers platform. Follow the process below:
- Visit Answers.yahoo.com.
- Locate a question you want to answer.
- Hit the “Add your answer” box.
- Key in your answer.
- Hit “submit”.
How to Locate an Answer: Yahoo Answers Search
Perhaps, there are questions you have held in your mind for a long period of time and you have sort for an answer but have seen none. You can simply search for an answer to your question on Yahoo Answer.
Here is how to go about it:
- Go to the yahoo answers page. yahoo.com.
- On the search bar, enter the question you want an answer for.
- Tap the “Go” button and read from the numerous findings.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest