Amazon Merchant Sign Up
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington. The company majors on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook. Also, it’s the leading online sales platform where you can sell and buy virtually anything as an Amazon merchant or consumer or even as a retailer.
With the Amazon Merchant Account otherwise known as amazon seller central you allowed to sell anything on Amazon. The amazing thing is that it doesn’t cost anything to own an amazon seller account. This post will help go through the Amazon merchant account creation process.
Amazon Store: Benefits of an Amazon Seller Account
When you sign up for an amazon seller account or amazon seller central you stand to benefits a lot.
Benefits of Merchant account:
- Products listing for sale on the Amazon online store.
- Inventory management based on product availability.
- Run promotions and deals and discounts.
- Change product pricing.
- You sell globally or locally.
- You manage and monitor your transactions. (Monitor all your seller account buy percentage, sales conversion and price competitiveness, orders, payment, refunds and a lot more)
- Generate sales reports.
- Users are allowed to run a pay-per-click campaign to advertise merchant products among other benefits.
Amazon Merchant Sign Up: How to Create Seller’s Account
We have listed some of the benefits of owning an Amazon seller’s account or merchant account. It’s now time to enroll you in the simple creation procedure of owning one. It’s simple, quick, and easy to create.
Here we go:
- With your web browser, visit the Amazon seller central page.
- On the page, locate the register button and tap “Register”.
- A window pops up, hit the “Start Selling” button.
- Tap “Create Amazon Account”.
- Key in your details.
- Click next to continue and carefully follow the rest of the instructions to successfully create an Amazon merchant or seller’s account.
When you are done with the account sign up procedure. You will be logged in. there you have a new seller’s account ready to sell anything. Then start enlisting your products for review, if tested and approved. It will be displayed. The next thing is to go on directing customers to your product sales page.