Do you know how to create a calendar with excel data? If no, don’t worry. You are in the right place. Actually, Microsoft Excel is a perfect spreadsheet program. It is the most ideal to that perfect filters, sorts, and manages so much information.
You can use Excel for your projects, dates, to track events, and lots more. Furthermore, it is very easy to use. To view your Excel data in a calendar format, Microsoft allows you to convert your data and import it into Outlook. It is easy to do. You can automatically format it into an easy-to-read calendar.
How to Create a Calendar with Excel Data
- To start, open the file that has your data in Microsoft Excel.
- Ensure that your file has a clear header row at the top of the spreadsheet. Usually, the header row has the names of each field in your spreadsheet. All the header fields are necessary to create a calendar with the correct information.
- Proceed to the “File” in the main menu of Excel and choose “Save as.”
- Select a location on your computer to save your exported file.
- Go to the “Format” drop-down menu and click “Comma Separated Values (.csv).” Click “OK”.
- Now, open Outlook. Go to “File” in the main menu and select “Import and Export.”
- Here, in the “Import and Export Wizard” pop-up window, go to the “Choose an action to perform” section. Select “Import from another program or file” and click “Next.”
- Click “Comma Separated Values (Windows)” in the “Select File Type” section. Click the “Next” button.
- Select “Calendar” in the “Select destination folder” section and click “Next.”
- Finally, click “Finish” to complete the importing process. That’s all.
I hope you got value. By now, you already know how to create a calendar with Excel Data. Do you have questions? If yes, keep them in the comment section.