Have you gone to a supermarket, a store, or a brand outlet this week? If you have, you probably bought one or two items and you paid and went back home with the items you bought in exchange for money. That’s for the physical market. Coinbase; Digital market place.
Coinbase is a digital market that provides an exchange medium or platform where cryptocurrencies are exchanged. With Coinbase account, you can buy and sell Bitcoin, exchange Ethereum to Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and other altcoins.
Buying and selling of Crypto on the Coinbase-platform are extremely easy and simple with no tech-savvy skills. Just the basic knowledge of account sign up, log in, and be able to key in your 64-hexadecimal crypto token or address.
What do I need to Purchase Cryptocurrency on CoinBase?
The requirement for digital currency exchange or purchases on Coinbase is something you have already.
- A desktop or PC or Smartphone
- An internet connection
- A crypto wallet with your 64-hexadecimal address
- Your Coinbase login credential
- Of course, the person you want to purchase or exchange digital currency with.
- Finally, your payment medium; credit, or debit card, and PayPal.
How secured is Coinbase?
Is crypto exchange with the Coinbase app safe? And if it is, how safe is it? Coinbase is one of the leading crypto exchange markets online and has existed for close to a decade with thousands of users and millions of crypto exchanges daily.
Buying and selling cryptocurrency with the Coinbase app is highly secured in that, all exchanged digital currency on the platform is saved offline making it hard if not impossible for hackers to break into. In partnership with high-level online security providers and your bank, your crypto transaction on the Coinbase website is 100% secured.
Your digital currency is protected through multi-level verification, two ways authentication, app security lock, and disable features that terminate your crypto access in the event your phone got into the wrong hands.
Coinbase App Features
They’re a lot of features that made Coinbase a choice for all, these features are things customers and Crypto exchangers look forth to see in any crypto exchange site they will trade their digital currency on.
- Cryptocurrency News
- Updates and notification on your account activities and transactions
- Easy to use for tech dummies
- Daily price alerts
- Crypto education and tutorial to help make the crypto exchange easier for new traders or exchangers
- Manage your crypto account with Coinbase mobile app on the go
- Allows exchange of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum Classic, and other Altcoins.
- Buy and sell with your bank credit, debit, and PayPal account
- Provide tools and platforms to earn bitcoin such as blockchain mining, bitcoin cash games, bitcoin games, ethereum games, Litecoin games, or bitcoin trading.
Coinbase Sign Up – How to create CoinbaseAccount
The account sign up process is as easy as creating a Facebook account, even simpler than that.
- Go to coinbase.com
- Tap on the signup button
- Provide the required details and create a login credential
- Click on the create account button
- Verify your account through the verification link that will be sent to your email address
- Next, you will have to log in to access your account
Your login access will require your login credential created during the account sign up.
- Visit coinbase.com
- Navigate and click on the sign-in button
- Key in your email address
- Input password
- Hit the login button
Forgot Password – Forgotten Password Recovery
If you forgot your account login password, you can recover it using the “Forgot Password” option on the login page. But you will have to provide the email address used during the account sign up as a link to reset or create a new password will be sent to the email.
BitPay – Cryptocurrency Payment processing Getaway
You would also like to know about a leading cryptocurrency payment network called BitPay, the app is available for install on app stores; Google Play store, and Apple app store. Bitpay process bitcoin. It’s an intermediary between crypto owners and merchants who accept payment in bitcoin. Marchant who uses Bitpay to accept payment in Bitcoin allows payment with credit or debit card as well as with PayPal.
BitPay Visa Card you can send bitcoin to anyplace in the world, store, and buy bitcoin on the platform as well as exchange bitcoin to your currency like dollars, pounds, euros, and other internationally recognized currency.