How Does Amazon Affiliate Program Work? Amazon is a globally recognized brand that sells all kinds of products on its platform. With millions of unique visitors every day, you can actually say it’s good to leverage for making money online.
How Does Amazon Affiliate Program Work?
Intending amazon “want-to-be” affiliate marketers often ask How Does Amazon Affiliate Program Work? In a nutshell, you sign up to be an ‘Amazon Associate’ – then you promote products that are for sale on Amazon on your own website or blog.
Since Amazon sells literally anything and everything in the world, the possibilities are endless as far as what you can promote.
Amazon pays you a commission (rates vary depending on the category that each item is listed in) for any qualified sales that you make.
Typical rates for most products are usually between 4% and 8% (some lower and a few higher).
One really cool thing about Amazon’s affiliate program is that Amazon will actually credit you for ANY product that somebody buys (within 24 hours) after they click over to Amazon via one of your affiliate links.
For instance, if I have a pet site and somebody clicks on one of my dog collar links – but doesn’t buy that and instead buys a dog toy or dog leash, I get credit for anything and everything they buy just because they arrived on Amazon via one of my links.
Even if the product is completely unrelated to what they originally clicked on!
Amazon Affiliate Sign Up
- Go to the amazon affiliate webpage at https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/.
- Tap on the “Join Now for Free” or on the “Get Started” button.
- Enter the login details of your amazon account if you have not already done that.
- Provide every information you are asked to until you are asked to enter your phone number for verification.
- Enter the phone number and follow the onscreen instruction.
If you completed the steps, I see no reason you should not be automatically signed in to your new affiliate account.
Amazon Affiliate Login
When done creating an amazon affiliate account, the next thing is to sign in to your account to start promoting amazon products.
Though many have experienced difficulty trying to sign into their affiliate account for reasons like unable to access the sign-in page, wrong password or email address, and other issues.
However, at this stage, we have carefully crafted out instructions to help you access your amazon affiliate account with ease. Follow the below procedure to log in to your account.
- Get an internet-enabled device.
- Open the browser, and key in the official amazon affiliate link at https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/.
- Hit on the login button.
- On the next page, enter your email or phone number.
- Key in your account password.
- Hit the sign-in button.