Amazon Associate Sign Up – In today’s internet rapid growth, Affiliate marketing is drastically growing with Amazon associate as the number one affiliate or associate marketing platform in the world.
Attracting millions of visitors around the globe daily and thousands of sales. Signing up as an amazon associate gives you the opportunity to promote amazon products on your website or blog while you earn.
You earn with amazon associate link when visitors come to your website and clicks on your affiliate link with an end goal of buying from amazon.
When the deal is finalized you are paid a certain percentage commission directly to your account by Amazon.
There are millions of products to promote on the amazon platform depending on the type of products you find interesting to promote on your blog.
However, to qualify as an amazon associate you will need to create an amazon account alongside an affiliate or associate account.
Amazon Associate Sign Up
The account creation process is easy and simple with an internet-enabled device and a strong network signal at your location. Simply follow the below instruction:
- Visit amazon.com.
- Locate the sign up button and hit sign up.
- Fill in the registration details in the required field.
- Confirm your details.
- Click the “create account” button.
Amazon Associate Account Registration
Now that you have created an Amazon account, you can now proceed to sign up for amazon associates account. follow the steps below:
- Visit www.amazon.com.
- Login to your account using the account details you created before.
- locate the bottom of the page the “Become an Affiliate” link and tap on it. For mobile device users, if you do not find this link, then check your menu.
- Tap on the “Join for Free” button on the page you are redirected to and wait.
- Complete the signup process from account information to identity verification.
- Enter your mobile number and verify it by following the procedures given to you.
After registration, the next step is to start advertising amazon products on your blog. However, you need to have a target audience in mind especially people who purchase amazon products regularly.
More so, you need to promote products you can review better by producing compelling content about the products on how to use, benefits, differences, price and a lot more details of the product.
Finally, you will need to put in a lot of effort, if you must succeed in the business.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest