What is Duolingo? A lot of people today are in search of the best online platform that they can learn languages of their choice in a very practical way. Duolingo Languages is the best place or online platform where you can learn any language of your choice. Many of the languages taught on the Duolingo platform can also be used to access the platform. as a language learning platform, it provides an easy switch from one language to the other. This simply means that if a user doesn’t understand the default language setting in the App or web platform he/she can change it to the language they can speak and understand.
Amazingly, you don’t need to spend that extra cash going through an online paid platform or physical private or public class to learn languages, all you need is a Duolingo App or a web browser to access the platform official URL on your device.
Duolingo Languages List: Duolingo Language Offered – Languages in Duolingo
The simple reason not to turn to any other online platform or physical class to learn any language is simply that Duolingo has made provision of enormous languages on their platform and these languages can be learned completely at no cost. All you need is a smartphone or personal computer and data subscription. Below is the list of languages one can learn on the platform:
- High Valyrian.
- Arabic and a lot more.
Duolingo Language App
The Duolingo platform provides both web and an App for its users. To download the app on your smartphone is very easy and it’s free of charge. The app is available in all App Store; Google Play Store, App Store, Amazon App store and so on. Follow the below instructions to download and install the App on your device:
- With an internet-enabled device, Android or iOS.
- Visit your device App store.
- Locate the search bar, key in the term “Duolingo” and tap on the search result with the app icon.
- Click download or install depending on the App store you are using.
- Wait patiently for the App to download and automatically install, open and enjoy
How to Change Duolingo Languages
Changing the Duolingo language to the language you speak and understand makes your learning experience easy and simple for you. So to change the default language on the platform follow the below steps:
- Open the Duolingo official website on your browser at duolingo.com.
- On the home page, click on the dropdown arrow located at the right page top.
- Choose the language you want to use.
Learn on Duolingo: Duolingo Learn Languages
Learning any language on Duolingo like I rightly said before is free and the platform is the simplest ever to start with. Below steps shows how to learn any language on the platform:
- Open the official website or open the App.
- Click on the “Get started” button.
- Fill the registration form.
- Create a profile.