The Amazon Kindle is an e-reader platform designed by Amazon for its users for easy access to books, but you need to create a Kindle account first.
Amazon Kindle enables users to browse, buy, download, and read e-books, newspapers, magazines, and other digital media via wireless networking to the Kindle Store.
You can access the books through your browser or through the kindle app. With the app, you can access millions of electronics books on the go.
Imagine buying and piling up thousands of books in your room or apartment. Kindle is here to simplify your reading experience and making reading a lot more fun and simple.
Create Amazon Account Kindle: How to create Kindle Account
The easiest thing to do is creating an amazon kindle account. So easy as ABC. However, in some cases, if you already have an Amazon account you might necessarily need to create a kindle account.
Because Amazon kindle allows you to sign in to their kindle session with your personal amazon account.
However, for security purposes and people who would want to have a separate account for kindle.
Here is how to make a kindle account on the Amazon platform.
- With an internet-enabled device, visit the official kindle URL at http://www.kdp.com.
- On the page, locate the signup button, tap on sign up.
- Provide all the required information.
- Confirm the details you entered.
- You will be logged in automatically if you are account creation is successful.
- Browse through the listed books and enjoy a wow reading experience.
Amazon Kindle App Download: How to Install Amazon Kindle on your Device
Unlike every other mobile App that can be easily downloaded on the Play Store and Apple store. Kindle App is different. To download the Amazon Kindle App into your mobile device you will need to do that through the amazon official website.
The instruction below makes it easier for you to download when carefully followed.
- Go to https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-com-Kindle-for-Android/dp/B004DLPXAO.
- Sign in with your login details.
- Click on the “Get App” button.
- An email containing the App download link will be sent to your email or a link to your phone number.
- Click on the download link on either your email or phone number.
- Tap on download and chose the folder directory where the file will be saved.
- Click save and wait for the download process to finish.
- Locate the saved folder and tap on the downloaded apk file.
- Wait for the installation process to finish, launch, and enjoy.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest