Using an Android phone brings about comfort and portability. There over a million Android Apps available for Android users. One of which is “Facebook App for Android”.
Accessing Facebook on your browser is good, however, if you want easy access, user-friendly usage, and speed and using Facebook you should try installing Facebook App for Android. With the app on your phone you can open Facebook anywhere you are and connect with friends and family.
In the end, using Facebook App for Android makes it a lot easier to hook up with new friends, lessen data usage, and as well offer a good user interface.
Using Facebook is completely free so also with Downloading the Facebook App. But you will need a data subscription on your Android device, not to worry. You don’t need much data. With about 7oMB you can download the App on Google Play store.
In this post, you will learn how to download the Facebook App on the App store as well as through the web Browser. But before we delve into the download process lets discuss some of the Android Apps Facebook offers to Android users.
Facebook Apps for Android: Facebook Apps for Android Users
Message knowing the competitive advantage of Android OS has decided to tap into the data of millions of android users by providing certain Android Apps that allow them to mine user data. Here are some of the Apps Facebook offer:
- Facebook App
- Messenger App
- Facebook Lite App
- Faster for Facebook lite App.
- Friendly for Facebook App.
- Maki App
- Phoenix App
With the above-mentioned Apps, you can accomplish a lot as all of them perform different functions.
How to Download Facebook Apps for Android
Like I rightly said by the end of this post, you would have discovered how to download Facebook App on your Android device either through the Android App store or using a web browser. However, I would strongly recommend that you download the App on the App store to avoid been attacked by viruses from free APK download sites.
Downloading Facebook App: Web Browser
- Open a web browser on your device.
- Search for the name “Facebook App” adding “Apk” after the App name (Facebook.apk).
- Tap on any of the links displayed.
- Click the “Download” button on the site.
- Select the folder you want the App to be downloaded too.
- Hit the “save” button afterward and that is it and wait for your download to finish.
Downloading Facebook App: Google Play Store
- Locate and open the Google Play Store on your phone.
- Using the search bar, key in the name of the App (Facebook).
- Tap on the “Install” or “Download” button.
- Wait for the App to finish downloading.
- Launch the App, log in, and start using.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest