Are you looking for ways to interact and engage your followers on twitter? You, however, have 140 characters to make an impression. This means it requires a great Twitter marketing strategy to utilize the limited amount of characters given to engage your followers on Twitter.
In this post, you’ll discover five ways to create a high-engaging content on Twitter to boost your Twitter marketing strategy. But before we go into the ways you can create a high Engaging Twitter marketing content let’s quickly review what Twitter Marking is and the benefits of Twitter marketing.
What is Twitter Marketing?
Twitter is a communication platform for B2B that supports the sending of tweets to your followers to keep them engaged and up-to-date with your business trend. Twitter marketing is the use of Twitter to increase your brand awareness, drive traffic to a web page, keep your social audience engage, etc. with the end goal of increasing your sales.
6 Benefits of Twitter Marketing
- Traffic Generation to your eCommerce website or local store.
- Improve customers service
- Create a network of influencers in your industry
- Increase brand awareness and garner opportunity for more sales
- Makes your business discoverable
- Create Topical Authority
Here are five ways you can promote your brand or business on Twitter
marketing on Twitter isn’t the same thing as marketing in other social media channels. What works on Facebook might not work on Twitter. that’s why you have to learn how to do Twitter marketing the right way using these five Twitter marketing tips.
Publish Rich Content
Posts that contain visual contents get more likes, shares, and retweets than those that don’t. To get your audience to engage in your posts and view your content, they need to see and connect to what you are posting.
Using pictures, Memes, and gifs to explain your content adds fun and your personality into your post and makes it catchy to the eyes when an audience scroll through his feed and gets across your content. A research was made and it shows that users get engaged five times more when an image, meme or gif is used.
Conduct Twitter Polls
By conducting polls, you allow your audience to air their view and it shows that you care about their opinions and by doing so, it builds trust and helps gives you credibility on the platform. They also get more engaged with your content and are willing to share them with their friends. You can set your polls to last for 2-7 days to give people ample time to respond.
Marketing Tips on how to Create Polls on Twitter
- Log in to your twitter account and click on the tweet button on the navigation bar.
- Click on the add poll icon and type in your question in the message box.
- Insert your poll options in the choice 1 and choice 2 boxes respectively.
- To add additional options to your poll, click on the add a choice You can add up to 4 poll options.
- To change the duration of your poll, click on the 1 day and adjust the days, hours, and minutes. The minimum time for a poll is 5 minutes, and the max is 7 days.
- Click the tweet to post your poll.
Tweets with hashtags receive more engagement than those without them. You can develop a custom hashtag you use whenever you tweet and this makes your post searchable, like a form of SEO for your tweeter. A hashtag makes it easier when for users to come across your page when searching for similar posts using the hashtag.
Unlike other social media platforms, Twitter needs more time to be spent on aggressively. You need to tweet at least 3 -7 times a day especially peak hours to increase engagement. Research shows the best times to post on twitter to get engagement:
- Mondays-Fridays at 12- 5 p.m.
- Any day of the week from 2-3 a.m., 6-7 a.m., and 9-10 p.m.
- Wednesdays at 12 p.m. and 5-6 p.m.
Retweets & Likes
Twitter isn’t a one-way road. You need to also interact with your followers and retweet their posts. By so doing, it shows you that you validate their content and that they matter to you. When retweeting, you can also add a comment and likewise like their post as this can stir up a conversation and you’ll have something of value to contribute to them.