FinancialForce Accounting Software
FinancialForce Accounting Software is known by many users as flexible and powerful, FinancialForce Accounting is indeed a top accounting system that is cloud-based and capable to cater to general accounting functions at the top level. The solution is easy to get acquainted with and implement, cutting down the learning curve and streamlining workflows and other processes.
Key benefits of using FinancialForce Accounting Software
- Its inter-company journal allows the transfer of costs between companies or business units, which means you can perform accruals and calculate automatically cumulative, year-to-date budgets for each period, or get real-time visibility with the user and role-based dashboards.
- It offers seamless opportunity-to-cash processing, automatically calculates due dates and settlement discounts, and allocates payments to invoices based on document references and amounts.
- Its Cash management feature optimizes your cash workflow, as you can automatically reconcile your bank statements without re-keying, or record bank charges and interest shown on your bank statement.
- It facilitates billing and eliminates manual entries, as it helps you to raise an invoice directly from any activity in Salesforce CRM (standard or custom objects), or create a single invoice with multiple installment payment due dates. If annual invoicing agreements apply, FinancialForce will take those into account.
- More all so, it offers a variety of taxation management features, including 1099 support, business activity statement, multiple sales taxation, and VAT.
Key Features of FinancialForce Accounting Software
- Multi-dimensional chart of accounts
- Multi-currency capabilities
- Inter-company journal
- Automated journal revisions
- Real-time visibility of accounts
- Role-based dashboards
- Streamlined accounts payables and receivables
- Cash management tools
- Order and billing integrations
- Optimized billing
FinancialForce Accounting software also integrates with Salesforce CRM, thus optimizing a company’s customer relationship processes and centralizing information for greater consistency and efficiency.
Customers and Review Site Summary of FinancialForce Accounting
A full review of FinancialForce Accounting features, user experience, customer support and other key elements of the service were conducted by B2B experts. Final results as summarized by the SmartScore system gave FinancialForce Accounting a score of 9.1/10 while the results provided by the Customer Satisfaction Algorithm place the overall user satisfaction rating at 98%.
FinancialForce Sign Up for Free Demo version
There is a free demo version if you want to try if FinancialForce is the best fit for your business. You can choose to use a paid plan (monthly or annual billing options available).
Here’s how to sign up for a free demo…
First name, last name, Company, Phone, Email Address, and Country.
To access your, head straight to the login page with the following details
- Your username
Over To You
The key to choosing the right accounting software is to be realistic about what you need upfront. Once you know how much you can spend, which operating system you plan to use, and which features matter most, you can start shopping for the best software solution that best meets your business or company’s requirements.