How to Create Gmail Account: There is a service that covers your sending and receiving mail with a large storage capacity to accommodate your thread mail. Having a Gmail account guarantees your access to the web, with unique features of sending and receiving emails from your friends and family members.
Gmail account is a free, advertising– support email service that is developed and designed by Google. Users can access Gmail on the Web by using third-party programs that can synchronize email content through POP or IMAP protocols. To create a Gmail account, follow the steps below;
How to Create a Gmail Account
To create a Gmail account follow the steps below;
- Go to www.gmail.com
- Click on create account
- The signup form will display
- Here, set up recovery options, this will help you recover your password or Username when you forget or if someone tries to access your account.
Gmail Account Benefits
- Gmail account gives its user security – if a user forgets its password there are very secure because there are specific steps to follow to recover it and only the owner can get back the password because of all the security steps Google has taken to ensure that no one else can gain access to your password.
- Personalization – The Gmail account platform is very simple and easy to customize and one may change almost every aspect of it. You can chafe color, themes, font size, type of front, how massages are displayed and so on, by doing so, you can modify it to your liking.
- Multiple Accounts – Gmail can save up to 5 POP email accounts in your main Gmail so that you don’t have to sign in to each email account. For example, you can have your yahoo mail from Gmail. New messages from this account and send emails from each of these emails. This is a cool feature.
- Multiple Apps with one Account – with your Google account, you have access to YouTube.com, Google Play, Blogger, Pinterest, Google+, Google Docs, Google Drive, and much more without having to open a new account for each of this services. It is grateful to have access to all these accounts with just one username and password to all this service because this helps to minimize the certain number of Usernames to access all Web services many people use every day.
- Huge storage space – Users enjoy huge storage space that they can get on or may be able to get when using other clients’ programs for emails.
- Online anywhere Access – Gmail account can be accessed anywhere and anytime there is some Internet access.
- Synchronize with Outlook
- Easy search and organization
- Security of data
- Store instant Message (IM) and Video Conferencing
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Pinterest