Cheap and affordable building materials with home depot credit card
Do you care to know about Homedepot.com/mycard? There you go. You have come to the right place. The home depot credit card has a lot to offer you. As I speak now, Home Depot has become a household name. Thus, it has over 2000 stores spread across the United States, retailing Building materials, and home items. With your depot credit card, you can buy at cheaper prices in Home Depot, which also helps you to increase purchases.
More benefits are attached when you sign up with Home Depot credit cards. One big benefit here is that anyone with the card will enjoy six months of not paying full interest when he makes a purchase of $250 and more. If you want to keep enjoying that for twelve months, you should as well make a purchase not less than $5000.
One more thing is assured with the Home Depot credit card. That is to say, there is no annual fee charged, no annual percentage rate when there is no cash advance. Thus, there is no essence of paying a “cash advance Fee” for up to 25 days when the billing cycle has been closed.
Here, you will attract a late payment fee when you make a late payment. Thus, the late payment fee is $35. One of the biggest secrete here is that you should not leave $1 unpaid debt to avoid attracting extra charges.
Benefits of Home Deport Credit card
- You will pay no annual fee.
- 0% Intro rates on deferred interest.
- Offers limited credit.
- You get to pay bills with ease.
- You can track your account activities online with your card.
- Make a payment online with your card anytime.
How to apply for Home Depot Credit Card
Before you apply for a Home Depot credit card, you have to meet the below standard.
- You must be up to 18 years of age.
- You must present a valid photo ID number and social security number.
If you qualify for this, follow the steps below for your home depot credit card.
- You should visit the home depot home page at homedepot.com/mycard.
- Click on the signup button and proceed to fill out the form. The following details will be needed.
- Firstly, Email address,
- That is, e.g. Mr., Mrs. Etc.
- Home address
- city and state
- /suite number
- Zip code and home phone number.
- Next, Key in your Annual salary and wages. Also, you can include other annual income Residence status, Monthly mortgage or rent payment, and more.
- Key in your date of birth, SSN, Driver’s license, or photo ID number.
- Select if you want a paperless statement letter or not.
- Tick the box as you agree to the terms of service. Afterward, click on Sign up.
How to Login Home Depot credit card at homedepot.com/mycard
- Firstly, Launch your web browser and key in homedepot.com/mycard into the search bar.
- On the new page, click on the “Sign in” button.
- Key in your correct user ID and password.
- Afterward, click on “Sign in”.
Now you will be directed to your home depot credit card account dashboard.
How to do your home depot card payment
You can pay for home depot card online through phone and via mail.
To make home depot credit card payment via phone, call the number that appears at the back of your card. Or you should call the customer service number at 1-866-875-5488. Also, do well to do that from 6 am to 12 am on Sundays, and 6 am to 1 am Monday to Saturday.
Email your payment to Home Depot consumer credit card payments, Home Depot Credit services. P.O. Box 9001010.
Furthermore, you should expect your payment to arrive within 5-7 working days.