Fill up google place with information that creates goodwill in the mind of your business community. Let your Google place promote your business as you manage what you want the world to see. But first, you need to create your google place, just follow the steps below to create it;
Google Place | How to Create Google Place
You can get your business before your audience not minding where you are. Creating a google place is the key to engaging your audience on your services. It is simple to create, just follow the step by step process listed below;
- Navigate to the website.
- Log in to your Gmail account
- Note: if you don’t have a Gmail account, you will need to create one by going to this place
- Click the List Your Business button in the right
- Next, enter your phone number, Country.
- If your firm name is listed, click Edit. Otherwise, click Add a new listing.
- Enter details about your business that you want to list. Decide which details will appear on your Google Places page.
- You can also add basic information like your address, phone number, work hours, and a link to your website. You can also add images and videos.
- Ensure that all of the information you entered is accurate. Google will send a postcard to the address you listed or call the phone number you provided with a code that you’ll need to enter the next time you log in.
- When you receive the code, log in to Google Places and enter the code.
- Google P is one of the most effective ways to get your website in front of potentially relevant and local users.
- It is important to optimize your Google Place listing by filling out of the information you can, including high-quality photos, utilizing keywords throughout the listing and engaging with reviews.
- Easy to create an ad for your audience.
- It increases your traffic and/or sales since you started getting involved with local search.