Are you a customer of Bank of America? If yes, I am certain you already have their online account. But have you ever tried to log in to access the account? If your answer is no, why so? Is it that you don’t know how to log in? For those who do not know how to log in to their Bank of America online account, this article is for you. Here, you will learn How to find and Use Your Bank of America Login.
What you will learn to include:
- How to login to your account with any device
- Benefits of online banking
- How to recover your username and password
- How to view your bank statement details
- Ways to contact BOA customer service and lots more.
If you are excited like me, let’s go. Please read to the very end to get all the values.
Benefits of Online Banking with Bank of America
- It allows you to view your account details without the stress of going to the bank.
- With it, you can control and manage your account easily.
- It helps you to smoothly carry out transactions.
- It is flexible and convenient especially with features like online bill payment, requesting a new card, or any other bank transaction.
- With Bank of America, customers enjoy the benefit of creating custom alerts and tracking their balance from their phones. Many customers even include a digital wallet and chat with Erica, the bank’s virtual financial assistant.
- You have access to all your account details and can access them from any location.
How to Log In to Your Bank of America Account from a Computer
The process is very fast and easy. You can log in from anywhere on the website. Take the steps below to do so:
- Visit the Bank of America home page.
- Proceed to enter your online ID and passcode.
- Click “Sign In.”
If you decide to access your online account while browsing the Bank of America website, look for “Sign In” at the top right of any page. For instance, if you’re researching auto loans and want to log in to your account to request auto loan details, follow these steps below:
- Click “Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Choose the current state you live in on the drop-down button.
- Click “Go.”
- Enroll your online ID and passcode.
- Lastly, click “Sign In.”
Your online account is open 24/7. With it, you can perform a whole lot of transactions such as:
Track spending and budgeting
Set up custom alerts
Set a travel notice
Transfer money between accounts
Order checks and lots more.
How to Log In to Your Bank of America Account from a Mobile Phone or Tablet
You can use the same login procedure for both your desktop and your mobile phone or tablet. Just download the Bank of America app on either Apple or Android devices. Once you open the app, you will see a login. For your desktop, just enroll your username and password in the exact spaces. From your app or web browser, you can deposit checks, transfer money, pay bills, and even set up alerts. It’s one of the best and convenient methods of banking.
What if I forget my login details?
To Retrieve a Forgotten Username or Password, take the steps below:
Go to the website and click the “Forgot Password/Username” button under the login. This will direct you to a page that will ask you which one you need (username, password, or both). Enter the one you intend to retrieve. Then, proceed to provide: the last 6 digits of your card or account number, Social Security number to verify your identity. Continue with the prompts to recover your details.
However, if you do not have a Social Security or Tax ID number, you will be prompted to a new page. On the new page, enroll your checking or savings account number in the blank space. Also, enroll in the last six digits of your ATM or debit card. In the end, enter your PIN number.
How to View Your Bank of America Statement Information
Do you know that you can get paperless statements from your account directly? You can easily sign in to view your statements on your desktop or mobile device. Choose the statement you want to view and download the statement to your device. You can proceed to print it for your physical records without any cost. Interestingly, you can view, print, and download statements from the past 36 months. The statements can be viewed electronically or mailed directly to you. Choose the option you prefer. It is also free.
How can I contact Bank of America Customer Service?
Bank of America has many ways to contact its customer service department. The number below is available 24/7:
Bank of America Customer Service: 800-432-1000
Outside the U.S.: 1-315-724-4022
For Individuals Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing: 800-288-4408
They can get online representatives from Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST. Also, on weekends, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Saturday) and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Sunday). U.S. and international callers are open until 11 p.m. on weekdays and 8 p.m. on weekends; the line for deaf or hard of hearing individuals is open until midnight on weekdays and 8 p.m. on weekdays. All these services make it easy for customers to get the help they deserve.
I am sure you really got value. I am sure you have mastered How to find and Use Your Bank of America Login. Do you have questions? If yes, share them in the comments section.